Post your drinking games.

we dont play drinkin games. only game i played is when we got a deck of cards & everybody draw one. whoever get the lowest card gotta take a shot & chase it wit sum beer. nuthin too serious

king's cup
flip cup
f the dealer
ride the bus
categories
i never
13(all losers have to take a shot)
of course beer pong

my boy(a laker hater) came up with this game where we watch a game and anytime you hear/see:
gasol scream
kobe argue a call
fisher looking innocent
lamar do something stupid
or artest get rowdy

you take shot

king's cup
flip cup
f the dealer
ride the bus
categories
i never
13(all losers have to take a shot)
of course beer pong

my boy(a laker hater) came up with this game where we watch a game and anytime you hear/see:
gasol scream
kobe argue a call
fisher looking innocent
lamar do something stupid
or artest get rowdy

you take shot

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Every time my girlfriend says i love you and will never leave you i take a drink

How long you been sober Brah?
about as long as you've been on niketalk Brah

Damn Brah...sorry to hear that you relapsed. Stay strong.

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Every time my girlfriend says i love you and will never leave you i take a drink

How long you been sober Brah?
about as long as you've been on niketalk Brah

Damn Brah...sorry to hear that you relapsed. Stay strong.

Up and Down the River

Requirements for play

2 decks of cards
beer
6+ players

Instructions for play
1. Everyone sits in a circle, one player is the dealer as well as a participant. Each player is dealt four cards face up, to be kept in front of that player.

2. The dealer then starts 'up the river' by turning over the first card.

a) Each player with the same card in front of him/her (suit doesn't matter), must take one drink.

b) If the person has more than one of the same card, it is a drink for each card.

3. The dealer then turns over the next card. Same thing, except this time it is two drinks. The next deal is three drinks, and the the last is four drinks.

4. After the fourth card, the dealer returns 'down the river' by dealing the next card on top of the fourth card dealt.

a) Players with matching cards now 'give' four drinks away in any combination; four to one player, or maybe one drink to four different players.

b) If the player has more than one of the same card; the player 'gives' drinks for each card.

5. The dealer continues back 'down the river' by dealing the next card on top of the third card dealt. This time players give three cards for each matching card. The next deal is a give of two drinks, and the last deal is a give of one drink.

6. After all the cards are dealt, simply shuffle and deal again. Lastly, the dealer starts turning over cards, while counting from 1 (ace) to 13 (king), if the count and the card turned over are equal in value then all players drink that many drinks.

7. Play continues until everyone is sick of the game, or sick from the beer.

Read more: DRINKING/PARTY GAMES: Up and Down the River http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/38/#ixzz1C6V7Eq2R

Circle of Death

Requirements for play

1 deck of cards
4 - 6 players

Instructions for play
Spread a deck of cards out into a circular shape. Players should sit around the circle.

1. One persons chooses a card. The person adjacent to them also chooses a card.

a) If the cards are of the same suit, you add up the values of the two cards and the two people have to drink for that many seconds.

b) If they aren't the same then the first person puts their card in a discard pile and the next person (a third player) draws a card.

c) If it matches the second person's suit then they drink, etc...

2. When three or four cards of the same suit are drawn in a row, add all the values up and all three or four players must drink.

3. If a player breaks the circle of cards with their chosen card, he/she must drink once.

Read more: DRINKING/PARTY GAMES: Circle of Death http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/40/#ixzz1CBFudI1X

Connection

Requirements for play

1 deck of cards
3+ players

Instructions for play
Deal out all the cards evenly among all players. Each player should have his/her own pile. Player's must not look at their own or anyone other player's pile.

1. One player starts by turning their top card of their pile over.

a) If the cards are connected, by suit or by number, then both player's must drink the same amount of sips as the number on their card. (For example, the first player draws a 5 of clubs. The second player turns over a 9 of clubs. Therefore the first player must drink 5 (sips) and the second player must drink 9.)

b) If a connection is made twice or more times in a row, all player's with that connection must drink. (Lets say the third person also threw a club (a jack). Then everyone once again must drink their number (aces high). The first two people have now drank twice off of their one card. )

2. Play continues to each player. If any card around the table is connected (not across) to the card next to them by suit or by number, then all players with that connection must drink.

Read more: DRINKING/PARTY GAMES: Connection http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/43/#ixzz1CBKyFkxg

Up and Down the River

Requirements for play

2 decks of cards
beer
6+ players

Instructions for play
1. Everyone sits in a circle, one player is the dealer as well as a participant. Each player is dealt four cards face up, to be kept in front of that player.

2. The dealer then starts 'up the river' by turning over the first card.

a) Each player with the same card in front of him/her (suit doesn't matter), must take one drink.

b) If the person has more than one of the same card, it is a drink for each card.

3. The dealer then turns over the next card. Same thing, except this time it is two drinks. The next deal is three drinks, and the the last is four drinks.

4. After the fourth card, the dealer returns 'down the river' by dealing the next card on top of the fourth card dealt.

a) Players with matching cards now 'give' four drinks away in any combination; four to one player, or maybe one drink to four different players.

b) If the player has more than one of the same card; the player 'gives' drinks for each card.

5. The dealer continues back 'down the river' by dealing the next card on top of the third card dealt. This time players give three cards for each matching card. The next deal is a give of two drinks, and the last deal is a give of one drink.

6. After all the cards are dealt, simply shuffle and deal again. Lastly, the dealer starts turning over cards, while counting from 1 (ace) to 13 (king), if the count and the card turned over are equal in value then all players drink that many drinks.

7. Play continues until everyone is sick of the game, or sick from the beer.

Read more: DRINKING/PARTY GAMES: Up and Down the River http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/38/#ixzz1C6V7Eq2R

Circle of Death

Requirements for play

1 deck of cards
4 - 6 players

Instructions for play
Spread a deck of cards out into a circular shape. Players should sit around the circle.

1. One persons chooses a card. The person adjacent to them also chooses a card.

a) If the cards are of the same suit, you add up the values of the two cards and the two people have to drink for that many seconds.

b) If they aren't the same then the first person puts their card in a discard pile and the next person (a third player) draws a card.

c) If it matches the second person's suit then they drink, etc...

2. When three or four cards of the same suit are drawn in a row, add all the values up and all three or four players must drink.

3. If a player breaks the circle of cards with their chosen card, he/she must drink once.

Read more: DRINKING/PARTY GAMES: Circle of Death http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/40/#ixzz1CBFudI1X

Connection

Requirements for play

1 deck of cards
3+ players

Instructions for play
Deal out all the cards evenly among all players. Each player should have his/her own pile. Player's must not look at their own or anyone other player's pile.

1. One player starts by turning their top card of their pile over.

a) If the cards are connected, by suit or by number, then both player's must drink the same amount of sips as the number on their card. (For example, the first player draws a 5 of clubs. The second player turns over a 9 of clubs. Therefore the first player must drink 5 (sips) and the second player must drink 9.)

b) If a connection is made twice or more times in a row, all player's with that connection must drink. (Lets say the third person also threw a club (a jack). Then everyone once again must drink their number (aces high). The first two people have now drank twice off of their one card. )

2. Play continues to each player. If any card around the table is connected (not across) to the card next to them by suit or by number, then all players with that connection must drink.

Read more: DRINKING/PARTY GAMES: Connection http://www.drinksmixer.com/games/43/#ixzz1CBKyFkxg

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Never have I ever...

Auto-win.

Came in to post this...play this with a lot of girls and it's about guaranteed you smashing or getting top.
pimp.gif
If you ain't too drunk by the time ya'll done playing.

Never have I ever...

Auto-win.

Came in to post this...play this with a lot of girls and it's about guaranteed you smashing or getting top.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Never have I ever...

Auto-win.

pimp.gif
Ganging up on the girls saying %@*% like, "Never have I ever used a tampon" or "Never have I ever put on Make up" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's mainly BP, flip cup, and kings around here

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Never have I ever...

Auto-win.

pimp.gif
Ganging up on the girls saying %@*% like, "Never have I ever used a tampon" or "Never have I ever put on Make up" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's mainly BP, flip cup, and kings around here

Back
Top Bottom