post your fave Martin and Pam names?

Since a lot of people mentioned the episode where Martin dreams he's fiending for Pam.....

His interaction with Bruhman in that episode is CLASSIC!

"There's a fridgeratuh, fulla sammiches......but it's locked. So I just stand there and cry.......oh yea. Bruhman cry."

"Fraud an 'em". "Fraud, the great philosopher."

I cried.

Off topic. the GTD episode will forever be my favorite. Tommy spazed on the stand

Originally Posted by illphillip

Since a lot of people mentioned the episode where Martin dreams he's fiending for Pam.....

His interaction with Bruhman in that episode is CLASSIC!

"There's a fridgeratuh, fulla sammiches......but it's locked. So I just stand there and cry.......oh yea. Bruhman cry."

"Fraud an 'em". "Fraud, the great philosopher."

I cried.
roll.gif
one of my favorites
roll.gif
 the Fraud line had me rollin. But when Bruhman closed the window and did that head nod, I diiiiied
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not to get off subject but Pam>Gina.
I felt the show could've continued without her. Gina became a bit annoying towards the end with the overacting. One of my favorite episodes didn't include her. The two part episode on the cruise when Martin came across Lynn Whitfield(Thin Line) was hilarious.

i catch heat for it but i hate Gina...she would make these voices and faces that annoyed me almost every episode...

like the wedding planning episode when she was talking bridesmaids dresses w/her mom and she's like "mommy no one is supposed to look better than the bride" and she hunches her shoulders and makes this face
mad.gif

Martin:*Looks at ugly African statues on the shelf in Gina and Pams apartment* ....."Gina, You aint tell me Pam's cousins were in Town"

I got alot of favs.... but one yall havent named.. the "DMV" episode.... classic...when martin has to get a new liscense

cliffs:
- line long as %!%... martin tries to debo his way to the front of the line..gets his wallet stolen by the fake wesley snipes
- george jefferson as the dmv worker " START FROM SCRATCH"
- the fight wit old ms jerry
- the gay dude sayin martin "you so almondy, ima call you almond joy"
- martin cheatin off the smart guy stealin his test...

lmao
roll.gif
 whole episode had me dyin

Another classic episode was when martin didnt have no job and had to go to the unemployment office and Angry Man told him "man sit yo #$# down"

mrtngry1.jpg

Off topic but when Martin threw his back out playing ball and Cole brought in the ghetto chiropractor, the events after that left me WEAK. Martin was still hunched and attempted to do karate on Cole, but immediately realized that his back was healed and started doing a celebratory dance,
30t6p3b.gif
i needed one of the oxygen masks nfl players wear on the sidelines.

laugh.gif
I don't enjoy watching any other show more then Martin...tv one tonight definitely

"Maybe in another life, on another level, our paths may cross.  But for now the best thing would be to pack your camel and go!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Off topic but when Martin threw his back out playing ball and Cole brought in the ghetto chiropractor, the events after that left me WEAK. Martin was still hunched and attempted to do karate on Cole, but immediately realized that his back was healed and started doing a celebratory dance,
30t6p3b.gif
i needed one of the oxygen masks nfl players wear on the sidelines.
Was that from this episode?

Pam Pam the dancing bear
Pam called Martin "inch high private eye" when he was trying to figure out what Tommy did for a living.

Martin called Tommy "Sly and the family dome"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I watch Martin every night on mtv2. Definition of a classic show.

sooper man that episode
roll.gif
roll.gif
Gina's "Ooooooh Martin" while she's accepting her award and he's falling on her always kills me
laugh.gif

I always thought Bruh Man should have been a more prominent character, but damn, he was only in 14 of 132 episodes...?

Back
Top Bottom