Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Im feelin a little stupid..
My fabolous fit didnt have a diamond stud in it like I though...it does in fact have the diamond star in it..
heres some more pics
fabofitted2kn9.jpg

-tCAP*

Kerry,

i appreciate that.

cop it in 5/8, rock it, then sell it to me.

thanks pal.

no white women with beige teeth for you.
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

:frown:
frown.gif
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

To my knowledge there was only 2 Fabolous/Street Family New Era's done, first the navy blue one with the diamond ball and second a red one with a diamond ball.

Both hats saiys "Street Family" at the back the blue was available to the public but it was a Capture The Flag series so only 288 pieces were made and the red one was only distributed in Fab's camp.

Outside of that you see the regular pinstripe Yanks all over the place.

My pickups the past week.

63u874g.jpg

5xel8nq.jpg

Im so confused lol
This is wat I found on it..
From May 25 2004

Quote:
DERBY, N.Y., May 25 /PRNewswire/ -- New Era Cap Company, Inc., the premier, global headwear designer, developer and manufacturer, announced its fourth and most innovative Capture the Flag, limited edition, celebrity designed New Era 59FIFTY -- by Rapper Fabolous. Fabolous' 59FIFTY design, hits retail this Thursday, May 27th.

Known for sporting New Era 59FIFTY fitteds, throwback jerseys and diamonds, Fabolous' 59FIFTY makes history. The Fabolous-design, a variation of a traditional New York Yankees 59FIFTY, features fine 100% English (suiting) Wool with double track pinstripe in a classic Navy and White color combination; the Major League Baseball "batter's box," moved to the front left-wear-side of the cap holds a white diamond in place of the baseball typically found there;...

Thats when I bought the hat so Im assuming its the Fabolous limited..
I realize its not the real deal Fabolous or Street Family fitted, its the Fabolous / New Era collabo, from what I know it was part of a series that a few other artists worked on.

-tCAP*

mind blowin'.....
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

picked these up over a while

This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z

jae..yea tha hats similar, the only thing thats diff btwn that one and mine is the star diamond I have in my MLB logo, the one u linked has just a round stud..
I really dont know much about hats and that was the only one I had that was limited...Im just tryin to get some info on my fittedd
-tCAP*

Quote:
igotastorytotell - ima hit up the spot soon and let u know tomm
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
jae..yea tha hats similar, the only thing thats diff btwn that one and mine is the star diamond I have in my MLB logo, the one u linked has just a round stud..

thats just the image...read the description, its the same as yours...
Quote:
Also featured in the MLB batter's box is a star
...word

Two new hats to join the stable that really shouldn't be growing...

Both are Mahoning Valley Scrappers fitteds...one to rock, one to stock...

img2078avg2.jpg
Team OtakuTEAM CARCURUS

wonderin what the best sit for caps is...someone please PM me or just post it here. Thanks in advance

the latest additions nothing too crazy:

TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Back
Top Bottom