Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

that blue SF is :pimp:
pimp.gif

<---------- im not gonna speak for the others but i dont go to harlem like that (im in BK) obviously I wouldnt know about this spot like the rest of you fitted connoisseurs.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

A few of my fav. fitteds that I own, nothing special.

Got this for Xmas 2 years ago from my boy Laz

Seen it at FL yesterday and had to buy
SANGRE
NUEVA

yo someone hook it up with a golden state warriors fitted like the ones that plump copped.. ill paypal you beforehand and everything, just let me know PM me
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE!

^ it isnt centered... Xx Name Brand xX, Im diggin the gray jont, did you buy it used though?
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

im in staten island so CC is right around the corner. i have no problem helping people when i get out there. im just thinking if i should pay henzo the extra 10 bucks or hope they still got them when i go to NYC.

Quote:
im in staten island so CC is right around the corner. i have no problem helping people when i get out there. im just thinking if i should pay henzo the extra 10 bucks or hope they still got them when i go to NYC.

Staten Island is part of NYC.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

That San Fran fitted is tough. Someone needs to put me on to a 7 5/8's in the blunted cookie monster fitted though. Get at me please.
FS/For Trade: Old love/New Love Pack 220. DS. Not Splitting. Looking for a meetup in NYC. PM me or [email protected]

Man I'm still trying to get the regular blue cookie monster hat in a 7 1/4 or 7 3/8's.

Still no luck.

I'll keep trying.
My sig is under construction...

Can someone list the 5 boroughs that make up NYC for a reference?
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, The Bronx, & Staten Island...

Sorry, Harlem isn't a borough either...
-|LESGodSonC0|-

TEAMYANKEES

Back
Top Bottom