Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:

mad.gif

I've been waiting for that purple/orange pegasus ever since they told me about it. I need that mariners one too.
frown.gif
I knew I should have waited for the shipment to come in.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

henz0
Quote:
I knew I should have waited for the shipment to come in.
this shipment was suppose to come in between the 6 - 8 of June and I dont believe they got their entire shipment!

But yeah that purple green joint pegs is fire AGASSI fire!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

to the regulars that hit up CC, are there any gucci colored fitted combos in there of any logo? let me know thx in advance
Im stronger

Kerry that hat for the Pixie's is on point is the brim regular yellow or the actual lime that's on the shoe? I still need a joint for those shoes.

Quote:
Dude said that alot of his orders originate from Canada & when he said that, I thought to myself "Hmmm, now what beast do I know that lives in Canada lol"

It ain't me that's a fact I actually have relationships with people I got the Goons/Unit that put me on when @#%$ comes in.

By Canada he must mean Toronto (which damn Americans classify it as) so it's probably all those people that's been seeing my things for the past year or so...they know about it so they order of the site.

Quote:
3. Next week, the store's New Era rep will be stoppin' by

Q it's the actual yellow that's on the shoe. It's 100% identical. I copped a Polo knit last year that I had on ice to rock wit' them but I still needed the hat. When I got home & put the fitted to the Polo, they were off so now I'm still hesitant to rock them. I don't want to go the easy route & just "white T" it, but now that I got the fitted for it I'm honestly just thinkin' about sayin' "Uf it" & doin' it....

Air Max, the convo me & the homie had never appeared to come off as "secretive" or somethin' that he didn't want to be put out there. Had he told me to keep all of that under my hat (no pun intended), I damn sure wouldn't have spoke on it. However, I trust your judgement & I decided to edit that joint out. You obviously have seen alot of what I was talkin' about didn't you? It's about to be a problem.....

^ With those shoes White tee it's just as good my dude trust me.....but I have a striped Lacoste shirt that goes perfect with them I think Fabien was with me when I got it too you'll see it I'm there at the end of this month got to book my plane ticket this weekend, now it's REALLY going to be a wrap.

That Peguins at the top of this page is that Navy & Baby Blue or Black w/ Baby Blue? they need to redo that black/red/white Pegasus/horse joint.

Quote:
black/red/white Pegasus/horse

Im pretty sure they have that still .. I seen it a few times I have gone there .. really nice .. fire with OL

Quote:
Jig is that Navy & Baby Blue or Black w/ Baby Blue?
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

dang, with the QS:/
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

Seventy Sixers one is dope. I like simple stuff. Can't get down with the crazy colors.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Man i think it's just dumb to not post your fitteds in this post. Startime aka Kerry, I've seen you post for a minute and you never seemed to be the selfish type cat. Post the fitteds.

I understand some people dont want their spot put on blast but it is just a fitted. ecapcity.com ill say it again ecapcity.com,

Quit being babies and post ya ishh (no ohsnaps)
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
FOR SALE: UN-COCOA & BROWN SNAKESKIN sz 12, DUNK HI EURO & SBs sz 13, MIL IV sz 13 DS, BLK/RED XII sz 12
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

lol its been posted in too many pages...its not a secret
You couldnt make the fans throw up there hands if they swallowed their fingers.

Quote:
Air Max, the convo me & the homie had never appeared to come off as "secretive" or somethin' that he didn't want to be put out there. Had he told me to keep all of that under my hat (no pun intended), I damn sure wouldn't have spoke on it. However, I trust your judgement & I decided to edit that joint out. You obviously have seen alot of what I was talkin' about didn't you? It's about to be a problem.....
:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
I understand some people dont want their spot put on blast but it is just a fitted. ecapcity.com ill say it again ecapcity.com,

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

^ good job...it sucks to find a spot..and then it get put on blast...thats what so special about sneaker culture, you have to find your own spots..harder nowadays though
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Team Caribbean
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight

I could respect that. As far as I'm concerned, I could careless about heads knowin' what's available or what's in the cut or where to get what or what's comin' out. This was probably the 3rd time homie seen my face & for whatever reason, we just started campaignin' & he told me all that stuff. If I didn't come in today, perhaps he woulda told someone else, I dunno. All I'm sayin' is that just from the impression I got from him, I felt like gettin' a lil' buzz goin' because I want to see him continue to get his cake just like I'd want anyone else. I could careless if I'm out somewhere & see some 19 year old kid rockin' an "exclusive" fitted like the one I got. Hell as far as I'm concerned, he has more right rockin' that joint than I do. Fitteds should be the furthest thing from my concern right now at this stage in my life. I got grey hairs on my nuts, I gotta organize my priorites. I need to just propose to this chick & call it a life. That should be my concern right now. Property taxes & Diner's Club cards & all that old dude stuff. So be that as it may, the info will remain in my thinker. If you peeped it, you already know what it is. If you didn't, well aint no big deal either....
"My Heart Is A House Homie, Fear Don't Live Here, Better Believe Me When I Say I Don't Care....
.....Muslims Make Salat, Gods Study Thier Lessons, Even When My Life Is Hard I Still Count My Blessings....."​

Quote:
I could respect that. As far as I'm concerned, I could careless about heads knowin' what's available or what's in the cut or where to get what or what's comin' out. This was probably the 3rd time homie seen my face & for whatever reason, we just started campaignin' & he told me all that stuff. If I didn't come in today, perhaps he woulda told someone else, I dunno. All I'm sayin' is that just from the impression I got from him, I felt like gettin' a lil' buzz goin' because I want to see him continue to get his cake just like I'd want anyone else. I could careless if I'm out somewhere & see some 19 year old kid rockin' an "exclusive" fitted like the one I got. Hell as far as I'm concerned, he has more right rockin' that joint than I do. Fitteds should be the furthest thing from my concern right now at this stage in my life. I got grey hairs on my nuts, I gotta organize my priorites. I need to just propose to this chick & call it a life. That should be my concern right now. Property taxes & Diner's Club cards & all that old dude stuff. So be that as it may, the info will remain in my thinker. If you peeped it, you already know what it is. If you didn't, well aint no big deal either....
:smh:
smh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
I need to just propose to this chick & call it a life. That should be my concern right now. Property taxes & Diner's Club cards & all that old dude stuff. So be that as it may, the info will remain in my thinker. If you peeped it, you already know what it is. If you didn't, well aint no big deal either....

eyo!
hope she not reading this about the proposing part, or does she know alrdy?
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

Quote:

laugh.gif
air max 87 always informs ppl on here that their site has been updated.

Quote:
he remebers alot of faces, so if hes seen you in there a couple times, or has spoken to you, hell help you out, what you spoke on before isnt for everyone, its for people he knows, and so forth, stuff has been sold out, just never seen before, and so forth
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

i can definitely understand where air max 87 is coming from with not wanting his spots getting blown up. If i had a spot like pegasus or CC I know i'd want every fitted in there to myself.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

dont blow spots up cause then you dont get your cut of the pie. most of the dudes who want the spots is the dude who wearing whats hot not cause they in the game for a min.

Back
Top Bottom