Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Would that Tan/Orange Cleveland go wit the Hunters?
If so I need one.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

hats_51.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

DUB
Let's talk about time travelin', rhyme javelin', somethin' mind unravelin'
GET DOWN!

I've seen every sox fitted known to man...

unfortunately, they don't have one wit the diamond and the sock on the front.
Influential
BOTH of y'all gettin' clapped up...​

truth. ^^^^^^
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

I know I said before that I didn't care for the new crooks fitted, but when I saw it today at Fitted Hawaii they looked much better in person. So I just had to pick one up.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Can someone hook me up with a blunted Cookie Monster hat in 7 1/4 in black/red. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAM Black & Mild
EAST OAKLAND

touch money ... Good Luck finding that cookie for that price ... Alone picking it up at the store is around that price ..

Just came back from CC and just to update or correct some stuff .. the New Era Bus is going to be there Weds which who ever goes are going to see some stuff he has reserve ..

Saw a couple of things and are very nice .. For ya Cookie Monster Fitted Freaks he has a cookie monster with elephant print Black and red which he is going to release on that date .. real nice

Anyways I will take pics of what I got in a few ...

F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

the black and red cookie monster with the red cement print under the brim ? if so i already go that one.
i got the OG blue
purple and the black and red.

some of these hats are real nice.. like that bomb hat, youngdood
supreme-cap_highlight.jpg

WANTED: Columbia XI NDS/Worn Size 11

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I gotta get more info on the White The Hundreds fitted.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

it already in the thread its purple and its got white haze eyes. i have seen the cookie monster plans for the summer along with all the other fits.

here are my cookie monster fits. there is much stuff i need right now penny foams,grapes,and some OG jordan joints but i need to get fresh on t-shirts i haven't been hard on them for a min i just started collecting custom new era's the funny thing is im about to get my hair braided also lol. i hope you enjoy i should be doing a collection picture soon.
52npwu0.jpg

they got some new cookies in some crazy colors.

Can someone hook me up with a blunted Cookie Monster hat in 7 1/4 in black/red. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAM Black & Mild
EAST OAKLAND

HENZO i have it in a 3/4 also is it the one in my picture ?

oh and people dont blow me up over what i said ill tell peeps what coming out soon enough.

this dude 400 been fiendin for the cookie monster hat. dude posted the same response 2-3 times. hope you get it in the end.

na penny where you from? lmao .. dude is giving in formation from Down south on a Jersey store .. lmao .. dude ..why dont you go tell me whats around your corner partna ..

na penny probably wore those cookie monster around his hood in dallas and got smacked around for wearing some stuff like that .. now he is selling them all .. lmao .. funny and true ... hahahahahah

also my dude why you buy hats and kicks and have not tees? lmao .. hilarious my dude .. one more thing I hope if you are offering to sell your fitted that you actually come thru with it because people have had bad experience with you ..
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Back
Top Bottom