Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
i know who eric haze is...and i figured that the hat has nothing to do with him...so i was just wondering what the hat is all about...purple haze...cam'rons newest album...i know he released some hats for it...but weren't those the diplomat hats?

have you heard of marijuana-- well Purple Haze falls under that category, its a very potent type of marijuana.

also called Purp or Barney.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

2w5smx5.jpg
Houston > You​

Mr Plump - your collection brings much respect.

Just a question for heads- when you start wearing the cap, do you take the sticker off? I do that to let me know which ones I haven't worn yet. I could care less really if someone questions me if my hat is authentic. I mean, it was authentic when I bought it, so what would make it different?

Quote:
dont you guys hate when you have a nice fitted and people start asking you why you like that team or some random questions?

For me, that is the reason why I didn't buy fitteds for a while (That and the fact that I could never find a hat bigger than 7 3/4). I don't really watch much baseball except the local university's and maybe if there is a cubs game I stumbled on. There are more people who connect to their sports team than those who connect to a sports team's fitted, so of course they are going to ask if you support a team if you wear a team's hat.

You could tell though if it was strictly the hat... That's pretty much why the raiders hat was the hat of a choice for a long time when I was growing up (though I think West Coast rap probably was a big reason).

Now NBA caps, no question, I will wear them regardless of team (except the lakers), since I like the NBA in general. I do have like the Spurs and Cleveland, so if someone questions me on those teams, I really don't mind to answer them.

But you have to admit, it's nice that there are more "inspired" offerings now...

im too lazy to take pics of the rest

size 13 VVVNNNDDDSSSS Tweeds, Chrome VIII's,Hemp dunks and DS Cardinals for sale!!

budasworld.blogspot.com

electricbamboo-
I wear my fitteds with the stickers off (sometimes for the MLB ones I'll leave the MLB hologram on for no particular reason.) I usually take the sticker off after I buy it but, sometimes I'll leave it on there until I wear it (no particular reason).

son, its 3 am......dont u sleep, how u gonna be cleanin like 200 fitteds. lol

f it, post the pics homie. im curious as hell to see this.
...the artist formerly known asSik Wit It.

3am...... a hard worker never sleeps.......im up cleaning the room...lol
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

U aint never heard puttin hats on the bed is bad luck?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Some fitteds my girl picked up for me this past weekend

2m2f975.jpg

2wr3eo4.jpg
I Cant Be Seen i Ain't The King But Ya Boi Is Strengthening To Paint The Scene An Take The Thing!!!!

^^It's tough. You can just get a 1/4 and spray it a little and pop it in the microwave and shrink it down a little bit. :/
.:TEAM 703:.

Back
Top Bottom