smh.gif
on my head anyways....
nice info tho ninja, never thought about that function of durag+fitted
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

yo, as a white dude, we definitely do need an appropriate undergarment for wearing under fitteds. i think some fitteds are even made to like fit specifically over a du rag--they all boxy and whatever.

i never understand when i see white dudes with durags, im like dog, you tryna get waves or some @#%$?

airmaxlows,
The sizing on the New Balance is weird. I cant really describe it, but it feels a little off than what Im used to.

The grey mets fitted is from CC. They had about 3-4 of them left with no 7 5/8s remaining.

As far as that sticker, i take mine off and stick it under the brim.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Figured I'd post mine up. Back right is Recon. Purple joint is from SC.

fitteds.jpg
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

i need to trade my small eyed blue cookie monster 7 3/8 for a big eyed blue cookie monster 7 1/2? Anybody wanna help me out with that??
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Which fitted with the "eyes" is the alife version? Big or small eyes?

And where are you cats getting all these colors of the I <3 my hood?

AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

[SCREAMIN INTO THE GRAND CANYON] I NEED A I LOVE MY HOOD AND DUBS & DIMES SIZE 7/78 OR 8 !!!![SCREAMIN INTO THE GRAND CANYON]
size 13 VVVNNNDDDSSSS Tweeds, Chrome VIII's,Hemp dunks and DS Cardinals for sale!!

budasworld.blogspot.com

did anybody get the neon green new era logo on the side of the hat? in the picture below its neon but everybody here has a red logo.

b44954_ILSSSbig.jpg

like others asked . . . where can i get the I LOVE MY HOOD fitted.... esp. all black or black/blue?
email:[email protected]
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Back
Top Bottom