Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

New pickUps

3zssllk.jpg

Any spots still got that Grape Goodfoot fitted?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

I want that camo skull fitted so bad but i don't have anything to match it--don't rock too much camo, I hate when that sh.. happens.

That Navy blue/black I Love My Hood is my favorite colorway in that series.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

I need that Dubs & Dimes one.

Well got these in from Cap City

FINALLY!!

BUTTT...the cream one had a lil problem...

i tried callin them but it was 5:30 pm west coast time, cuz thats when i got home from work,so they probably closed.

but damn it is a nice fitted

TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

yo a couple things...

plump, theres a new balance fitted in your pic if i am not mistaken. how does that hat run? the shape always throws me off, it looks a little...weird.

and a few pages back.. that quad city river bandits hat.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
where can i grab a black one??

edit: yo,i had a problem with capcity too. just give them a call when they're open. dude was real nice and very helpful. they are just a bit flustered with the sudden HUGE increase in business via the internet.

came in today the 7:30 was sold out my size

size 13 VVVNNNDDDSSSS Tweeds, Chrome VIII's,Hemp dunks and DS Cardinals for sale!!

budasworld.blogspot.com

yo about that spider hat that i have, that fitted is at my local spot down here in PA. the owner told me it was exclusive but who knows.. They also have it in brown, unc blue, black, and yellow..

i dunno how u have all those hats and you "ran thru em"

if u got a proper rotation and u buy em oversized, as well as rock em wit a du rag so da sweat won't damage em, that many of fitteds will last u forever.
team platano/BLACKMARKET

check out da myspace

lol, i guess i'm just careful wit all my joints..i still got new era fitteds wit da old new labels from da inside brand new..

-tip for all ya..when u cop em oversized they never take on da shape of your head (pause)

-always rock a durag wit em especially in da spring and summer...you'll sweat on da durag instead of da fitted and u can always wash a durag or cop a new one.

i got PLENTY of 01-02-03 joints....i ain't never give in to that "i'm too grown for fitteds and jerseys"

alot of ya slipped up when ya gave into that.

team platano/BLACKMARKET

check out da myspace

ain't nobody rocking fitteds with du-rags anymore, thats on that 99-02 tip.
My C.R.E.A.M increases like black unemployment!

Back
Top Bottom