Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
On second look they should've just put the logo on the front like a normal hat.
479un7l.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif

You know the drill. [email protected]
1 X 7 7/8
2 X 7 3/4
2 X 7 5/8

smh at this price :smh:
smh.gif
7 3/8
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL:300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

2v8sghl.jpg

Ok ok I'm late, but is this thing for storing hats or is it designed to remove the crease that comes on the side of your hats?

thanks

I'm not tryin to sound like a noob, but yall need to enlighten me where I can cop some nice fitteds online. :pimp:
pimp.gif
SO FRESH, SO CLEAN​

Huf... if anyone has Green/Neon Skyline or Purple/Emerald in size 7 1/2 holla at me.

Preme...

I saw Ben Hundreds and his boy Scotty on South St in Philly today

i think it's a shame that they limited the hat to just their store, i dont want one but as something who was buying stuff from them from season 1, i feel like they forgot where they came from.

They ripped into Pharrell before for calling himself Skateboard P (which is justified) but then they started a skate team and revolve their new lines around the skate culture when just a couple yrs ago they dropped a tee dedicated to skating when they admitted they never skated and all the sudden they are part of the skate culture

just my two sense but i'm glad they blew up big like they did but the people who helped them get there have been forgotten I feel like
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Quote:
He said the 1st hat in history when it was documented that HUF.. would have long lines.

For real. The HUFquake line was crazy. I waited about 3hours for a freakin' hat......

Quote:
ya i agree... that black and orange huf hat is the only good 1 out of the many hufs hats ive seen...

My favorite has to be the pinstripe series. I have the kelly green white stripe one but the tight one was the black and orange one. My other favorite has to be the Ray Fong one for obvious reasons....

Someone holla at me with a 7 1/2 on the Hundreds joint...
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
GO GSW!!!

ehhhhhh...why notAnyone have that white/black plaid Huf New Era with the blue H in a 5/8? it recently released with the rest of the 18 huf hats. It looks like my FTC hat. Please get at me if you want to sell it!TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

pogiwun- nice Houndstooth :pimp:
pimp.gif

youngdood- Let me know if you want to get ride of that Huf hat, blk with the white H if its a 7 5/8 or 3/4. I have a stussy 3'g fitted in a 7 5/8 I colud throw your way :wink:
wink.gif

The line for Hufquake apperal :smh:
smh.gif
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt1vvxBF2PY
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA Barry Bonds (4)738

pastrami prince I sent you a enbox message. Good luck!

Aight so between Thursday & Friday, I managed to hit up 4U, Pegasus & even Philly wit' my girl to pick up about four fitteds. Nothin' special & compared to neanderthals like Q & Plump, it's not much quantity wise but shorty put me on a 1 fitted a day allowance so I can't OD. So with that said, here's the newest additions to the family:

47b7da00b3127cce830494c8368600000016108AcOGTdy3ctr

47b7da00b3127cce83049597f77100000016108AcOGTdy3ctr

I seen that "Dark Ness" fitted in Philly but dude wanted 36 & he only had one color. So I'll just have to cop from CapCity next time I'm out there. Now I know alot of people are like "What's 4U, what's Pegasus?" Well takin' that into consideration, I decided to give ya'll a small lil' peep of exactly what the big deal is. Some of ya'll gonna be like "Yo Kerry chill, don't blow it up" & all that. Well, whenever I go out & I take my camera with me I don't know how to act so to bad, lol. Anyway, here's what some of ya'll been waitin' for....

Pegasus

47b7da33b3127cce8340f80a078a00000016108AcOGTdy3ctr

4U

47b7da00b3127cce8304ab38f7c100000016108AcOGTdy3ctr
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

img_1954.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
everybody standing in that line need to re-evaluate life.

4U is cool, it ain't really worth the trip to BX to me, alot of their fitteds can be found in ordinary fitted spots. Im currently adding onto a $475 Pegasus fund im saving up for when i hit up NY this summer.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

ey Star Time. the darkness/king stampede fitted @ CC is $40. u shoulda copped where u saw it. they have 2 colors tho. one blue w/ orange and black w/ white/blue. i don't know if they got the other colors in.

Back
Top Bottom