Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

there still a chance to find this anywhere?

2q81w84.jpg

i got a few pics of some huf samples ill post the pics when i find the memory card with them
"there's no replacement for displacement"

That Juelz/Dips one is a wrap @#%$ came out almost 2 years ago.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

diggin' that ny and pirates fitted shadi.

was there 2 versions of the mishka bulletproof fitted released? mine comes with a standard new era sticker.

*edit
nice fitted ninja. i forgot all about those.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Quote:
was there 2 versions of the mishka bulletproof fitted released? mine comes with a standard new era sticker.

1 version i think, i just replaced the standard sticker with that one

Oseez,
So far those are the only colors I've seen.

slaterSB,
Thanks. The hat on boundless was $20 cheaper than on the mishka site so when I saw that sticker, I thought I mightve bought a general release version or something.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

the one on boundless aint bulletproofed thats why its cheaper
scarf by escada,boots by prada,hermes bag & rag,etc,yada yada

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ buying bulletproof fitteds, this aint Iraq.

Shadi nice fitteds, Pirates is butta
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

what's the story behind the HAZE hat...it has big capital letters of the word HAZE in front and a picture of a city skyline on the back.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

timbo.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
You may have heard/seen of this pack before. Today however, the STRICTLY FITTEDS staff got the opportunity to view them for ourselves. With this noreaster breathing down our necks, this pack is a real tease. Reportedly only 100 sets were produced of this TIMBERLAND x NEW ERA collabo featuring the return of the 40 Below TIMBERLAND Boot and accompanying fur lined, full grain leather, dogearred 40 Below 59Fifty. Presented up in a museum quality display case, with ALL the trimmings. each set is individually numbered. For NOW it rests on our Editors desk, while the interns each take turns attempting to deactivate the booby traps.
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

Quote:
diggin' that ny and pirates fitted shadi.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
the pirates has nice detail on it

Quote:

2 versions were released the "Bulletproof" version was a mishka website exclusive and the one shops got was reg

heres what they say about the "bulletproof" fitted

Quote:
Our Website Exclusive Screaming Skull Cap is printed in a technique called "Bulletproofing". What this means is the fabric is soaked in ink, and then cured creating a "bulletproof" print. On a t-shirt this might be a bad thing, but on a cap with this much detail, the hat becomes bright and vibrant. And although the hat is cotton, the quality, look and feel becomes like leather!
:lol:
laugh.gif

I bought mine from boundless. Im not even a big fan of the hat. I just wanted to get a closer look at the bulletproofing technique. Oh well.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Back
Top Bottom