Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by lazybonejone

Where do you go to download apps? Sorry. if this has been asked and answered. New to all this.

jailbroken? in cydia, download and set up Installous and appsync. Then use Installous to download apps directly to your phone

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Got it on my iPhone now
pimp.gif

6b6160447093c4a45270f266bf427b173a282cd9.png
did you ssh?? if so where did you put the file??
Var/Stash/Theme folder

Then just activate it in Winterboard on your device.

man my "home button" broke, so now i cant take pics of the screen or anything...Luckily i dowloaded this thing were i slide my finger on the status bar and itll take me back home but it would be better if my home button just worked...

apps that i have are FIFA10, MADDEN10, NBALIVE10, WHERES WALDO, 5.0 MPXL CAMERA, CYCODER, TALKING GPS, & this ringtone one that lets u make ringtones right on your phone from the music that already there...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm lost, whats the big hype about a CD album cover?

word. i'm confused as hell too
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Anyways, after not having my iphone for 2 months (lost it at disneyland) i finally copped a 8GB refurb. It's not the white 16GB that i had, but it can tide me over til June. I'm just glad to be back in the game. I never want to see another Blackberry Curve in my life.

$@##, just upgraded to 3.1.3 on accident.

i think this has happened to most people.  i restored thinking i could go back to the beginning and redo my blacksn0w and upgraded.  biggest mistake.  brand new 3GS that's worthless as a regular iphone to me.

question, has anyone had any success taking the phone back to at&t w/ out having go to the apple store for diagnosis?  it does freeze up my itunes as a stock phone anyway but going to apple is pain.

laugh.gif

Yeah, I was beasting. It's just that it really caught my eye because of how different it looked.

September can't come soon enough so that I could upgrade to the newest iPhone in the biggest storage amount available
pimp.gif

What the !%@! is Other?!?!?!

Everytime I sync my iphone under where the capacity is listed "other" seems to grow bigger everytime ...

How do I get rid of this..?

so... any way to bypass the recovery mode screen every time you turn your phone off? jailbreak was by blacksn0w. i have to 'make it rain' if i want the phone bk to normal. highly annoying.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

What the !%@! is Other?!?!?!

Everytime I sync my iphone under where the capacity is listed "other" seems to grow bigger everytime ...

How do I get rid of this..?

nerd.gif
No one has the same problem??!?!

Aightt Ive been reading through this thread and concluded I'm effed. I didn't kno a single thing ab jailbreakin but I checked out the vid tutorials u guys posted. The only problem is that I'm running 3.1.3 and have a ridiculous amount of songs organized on my iPod. Is there a way I can back up all my songs and keep all the files and file names organized, and then restore 3.1.2?

I currently bought an iphone 2nd generation off my friend after he upgraded to the new 3GS. Is it possible for me to keep the 3G service on without being charged anything? or do I have to switch it to edge to avoid any charges. Before this I had a Samsung Behold...(pure garbage.) I currently don't have a data plan and I just use the phone for wifi/text/calls.

For the iPhone users here on T-Mobile, how's the edge network? I know it's trash compared to 3G but is it bearable?

I have a BB, and I recently came up on a 2G iPhone and I want to switch it up for a little.

Any info from the iPhone users on the T-Mobile network would be appreciated
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

if i buy a jailbroken iphone can i put my att sim card in there and still pay the same monthly bill plus get all the features. internet etc

if so anyone selling an iphone pm me  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

For the iPhone users here on T-Mobile, how's the edge network? I
know it's trash compared to 3G but is it bearable?

I have a BB,
and I recently came up on a 2G iPhone and I want to switch it up for a
little.

Any info from the iPhone users on the T-Mobile network
would be appreciated
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I've got an Unlocked/Jailbroken 3GS and I have no problems with the EDGE network but it should be known that this is all relevant to the service (towers) in your area. I used to have an Unlocked Blackberry Storm and a Storm II and both of them were on T-Mobile's EDGE network and often had problems with keeping a steady connection i.e. edge to EDGE and sometimes even GPRS (gprs).

On the iPhone I've always had a pretty steady EDGE connection unless I was in an area with a shoddy connection. I see no major differences in functionality, and I can always rely on a WiFi connection for any major data usage. On a side note, I've had the same SIM card with all 3 phones (Same everything).

Originally Posted by iHust1e

quick question fellas........can the new generation iTouches....32 gb and 64 gb be jailbroken as well? My ipod classic caught the red x and I need my music lol

quick question fellas........can the new generation iTouches....32 gb and 64 gb be jailbroken as well? My ipod classic caught the red x and I need my music lol
As long as it's not on 3.13 it can be jailbroken fam.

Back
Top Bottom