Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by iAllan

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I decided to switch to a new theme...

how do you get the time and weather on your home page?

What theme is that/ how do you get it centered like that?

The theme is called Teneo. As for having the icon layout look like that, look up Iconoclasm/
Thank you sir
pimp.gif
. The theme comes with the lock screen ?
One more thing, can you post your wallpaper and dock? thanks again.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by hella handsome

more old $**+

iphonescreene.png

Name of the theme for your lockscreen please?

uhhhh i did a lot of customizing to the themes adding docks, page icons, etc etc. but i can just send you the whole thing if you want it. just pm me, i gotta find it on my HDD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LAlife87

hella handsome, mind helping me out with some stuff?
sure, whats up?

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Info on the 3G or Wifi Icon?
i honestly forgot. and im mad at myself because i want them again
laugh.gif

im going to search for them, and if i can find out, I'll let you know asap
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I updated my ipod to

3.1.3 and now my jailbreak doesnt work =(

ya, u shouldt have updated. there isnt a jailbreak for tha 3.1.3 yet.
dat why u gotta wait. CHEA!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by 22stylez

how do u make ringtones for text messeges?

any apps that are similar to pandora? or how to get pandora?

Pandora is free in the actual App Store.

will itunes recognize that i'm using a jailbroken/unlocked iphone if i register an account for itunes?

Brand new theme im gonna be rockin for a minute, the dock at the bottom scrolls to show my favorite apps and i have all the others in the 5 categories at the top
pimp.gif

its called minimum pro from cydia or rock also on modmyi

i have ans iphone 3g its jailbroken and the fw is 3.0. my friend has fw 3.1.2 and i want to upgrade the f.w to that and jailbreak it again but how do i upgrade to 3.1.2 when 3.1.3 is already out on itunes? and will i lose all my apps on winterboard font swap ext if i upgrade it to 3.1.2???

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

For the person asking about tethering on 3gs, if you have the old 3gs your fine. The new 3gs comes with a new bootrom that prevents it from being fully jailbreak (without tether). When did you buy your 3gs? If your experiencing the tether problem it means your 3gs has the new bootrom. No luck there. Hope this cleared things up...
I bought my 3gs on black friday, so I'm assuming that means i cant do it without the tether.  i havent tried jailbreaking it yet b/c i hadn't gotten a legit answer, but I guess that clears everything up assuming my phone is considered new
To be honest your iphone should be fine..im pretty sure you can check what bootrom you have though...hit at me pm for more info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Hey, i just bought a used iphone off craigslist, 3g... and it already has Black Rain on it... it has Cydia, Rock, and Sn0w on it...

im a complete noob to this whole jailbroken thing... is it already jailbroken... will i get in trouble for doing it... can apple trace the phone to the OG user etc....
please help!!!

and also, is there a pre paid plan i can use to have unlimited internet usage and apps, like the sidekick data plan or something similar... any help would be great!

They wont track the OG user but just letting you now..its better to restore to 3.1.2 (you can do this by hitting shift and clicking restore then choosing 3.1.2 by downloading it.) ROCK does not work well with cydia... trust me on that.

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

i have ans iphone 3g its jailbroken and the fw is 3.0. my friend has fw 3.1.2 and i want to upgrade the f.w to that and jailbreak it again but how do i upgrade to 3.1.2 when 3.1.3 is already out on itunes? and will i lose all my apps on winterboard font swap ext if i upgrade it to 3.1.2???
your apps will be deleted ofcourse...by clicking shift and restore they let you choose files. basically just download 3.1.2 (for iphone 3g by using google) and choose that file.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

my phone wifi is gone ( cant detect wifi ) i send it back to my uncle in US. (im from UK using US iphone JB& Unlocked.)

Iphone is already restored back like new.

Can Apple found that i jailbreak my Iphone??!

THANKS!
No they cannot. Also try doing reset network settings by going to settings > general > reset > reset network settings
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

for the guy who is asking about the tethering question...you have it all wrong. Blackra1n is not tethered for iphone 3gs. your safe...
i hope you're right.  if so, its time to get this jumpin

i jailbroke my 3gs a couple weeks ago w/ blackra1n & my phone is tethered. did they release a new update?
nerd.gif

can anybody answer this.  it seems like there are so many mixed responses with all these diff versions of phones/jailbreaks. 

is there a way to jailbreak a 3gs without having to do anything special when your phone battery completely dies or if you power your phone down

Im going to clear this up once again. THERES 2 DIFFERENT iphone 3gs. One with an older bootrom. The one with the older bootrom CAN BE JAILBROKEN without it being tethered. The newer bootrom is TETHERED. (this means that if it dies you have to plug it in and jailbreak again to open your phone).
pimp.gif
got that fam?

I accidentally upgraded to 3.1.3 for my ipod touch software and I lost everything after I had already jailbroken it. I'm trying to reinstall blackra1n and it isn't letting me. What do I do?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I accidentally upgraded to 3.1.3 for my ipod touch software and I lost everything after I had already jailbroken it. I'm trying to reinstall blackra1n and it isn't letting me. What do I do?

blackra1n won't work on 3.1.3. You gota use pwnage tool (on a Mac) or redsn0w on mac or pc.
Or you can downgrade to 3.1.2 and go back to blackra1n

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

blackra1n won't work on 3.1.3. You gota use pwnage tool (on a Mac) or redsn0w on mac or pc.
Which one out of the three would you use?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Which one out of the three would you use?
nerd.gif

PwnageTool is an official dev team release, so i'd use that since im a Mac.
The other ways would work just fine though
http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

Does anybody know of a good pre paid plan I can get for the iPhone.
Something that gives u unlimited Internet access.
Like the tmobile data plan for sidekicks
anybody
nerd.gif

Does anybody know of a good pre paid plan I can get for the iPhone.

Something that gives u unlimited Internet access.

Like the tmobile data plan for sidekicks
anybody
nerd.gif

Prepaid wont work. The chepaest plan on t-mobile would be the g1 plan i believe

blackra1n doesnt work with 3.1.3...Pwnagetool is one of the cleanest jailbreak and doesnt do certain things blackra1n does. I suggest you use it but im unclear on whether there is a unlock for it out yet

Many people does not know this but the cheapest plan is not the "G1 plan" it is the "tmobile web 2 go" which is 6$ or 7$ after you get it...just go to cellular network and change the apn settings to wap.voicestream.com

how do i restart my phone or put it in recovery??? my phone just froze but my home button doesnt work ive been using mquickdo

hold and press the sleep/wake + home button until it shuts off. Then press sleep/wake to open it like you would normally.

if this doesnt work...post here again.

i mean like my home button doesnt work at all you can press it but the iphone wont like read it so i gotta take it to a shop but anyways i just restored it to 3.1.2 from 3.0 and im about to jailbreak it now with blacksnow

i also accidentally upgraded to 3.1.3

can someone post a helpful jailbreak for me? (as soon as one is available of course)

quick question fellas........can the new generation iTouches....32 gb and 64 gb be jailbroken as well? My ipod classic caught the red x and I need my music lol

upgraded from the 3G to 3GS today. i have to say this is the most difficult thing to JB. i did the blacksn0w on the stock settings and it worked... until you restart the phone and it was in recovery mode. i could run the tool and it'd be fine, but if my battery dies, i'm screwed. so i just restored and upgraded to 3.1.3 and i'll try again later.

on a second note, itunes applications syncing doesn't work for my 3GS whether jailbroken or regular. is it a problem w/ my phone communicating w/ itunes, or vice versa? i downloaded and installed the itunes update. still the same deal.

Back
Top Bottom