Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

prince of shoes: i used FakeCarrier from cydia, but i think you can get an app called "make it mine"

need things from cydia but dont know what the package would be called if you can help that would be great

if possible i'd like to have the signal,carrier,battery,time etc. hidden from my lock screen
the time hidden from the top on my home screen
i'd like to hide the dock but not the icons,
when i click "no docked icon labels" in winterboard the labels still show is there a package to change that

thats it thank you smiley: happy

recently jailbroken my second phone (iphone 3g) i wish i could get free games on my Blackberry torch though..

my favorite games are as follows:

Cut the rope
Angry Bird
Ninja Fruit

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

prince of shoes: i used FakeCarrier from cydia, but i think you can get an app called "make it mine"

need things from cydia but dont know what the package would be called if you can help that would be great

if possible i'd like to have the signal,carrier,battery,time etc. hidden from my lock screen
the time hidden from the top on my home screen
i'd like to hide the dock but not the icons,
when i click "no docked icon labels" in winterboard the labels still show is there a package to change that

thats it thank you smiley: happy

Make it Mine would hide the carrier and time from the homescreen and lockscreen. Also search for Status Bar Battery Icon in cydia to hide the battery, it would hide it in the lockscreen and homescreen though. Not sure about the rest.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Anyone know any good themes for 4.2.1, i cant get any lockscreens to work
go into cydia look for:

iOS 4.2.1 - Custom LS

Slanted Lock

lisse is my fav, but i don't know what repo has it on cydia since i rejailbroke i lost my sources .. if any one knows this please post. i think lisse is my fav theme.

Shay, I found the Lisse theme updated to be compatible to 4.2.1. here
http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16808882I had to install the theme through SSH though. Hope that helps.

5506930563_a6b76799ec.jpg
5507530030_f74949361e.jpg

Originally Posted by Tha Roc

Is there a userlockbackground for a 4.2.1?

nope, you have to do it manually using openssh

What sources is everyone using to download games?

I have an iphone 4, and winterboard doesnt seem to work for me. Any help? I check the themes I want in winterboard but the changes arent applied to my phone.

live my reality ...

thank you so much
smile.gif

just unzipped them now ... i never had the bottom one before, that should be interesting.
btw 

how can i get those stars in the upper right? tommy posted them i believe. thanks

and lastly, when you guys dl a cracked cydia app, lets say from sinful iphone, do you guys update those as well?

Lockscreen: Android passcode
small time and date at the top... no slider
wallpaper: Kiks TYO 
pimp.gif

Everything in folders.. Red Font color... INFINIDOCK... sliding dock with 7 icons... Have pokeballs for wifi and a Detroit Lions logo for my carrier

Gravity
pimp.gif

Jeezus! That's a lot of apps, 
laugh.gif

Also, for people with iPhone 4, when you're SSH'ing a theme to your iPhone, make sure it's 4.2.1 and iPhone 4 ready. 

trying to add custom icons to my suave hd theme but they come out like this on the screen instead of regular sized

51v5dt.png

any fix?

Back
Top Bottom