+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

toro- woody's and gums are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Nice pick ups Toro

Did you pick up those China 3s from ebay? j/w because I was watching a pair about a week ago that went really cheap
yessir...i think total was $52-shipped; sz12

Calitkix and T21 - thanks, i was looking for a loooooooong time for them in my sz (big ups Eddie)

Nice pick ups Toro

Did you pick up those China 3s from ebay? j/w because I was watching a pair about a week ago that went really cheap
Yeah but they didn't look like that at all, hehe.

Tomas, good job on cleaning them. Sweet pickups!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Nice pick ups Toro

Calitkix and T21 - thanks, i was looking for them in my sz for a while (big ups Eddie)
thanks, i was looking for a loooooooong time for them in my sz (big ups Eddie)

eek.gif
52 shipped, how did I miss those in my size
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Nice pick ups Toro

Calitkix and T21 - thanks, i was looking for a loooooooong time for them in my sz (big ups Eddie)
I'm mad at myself for missing those, I went out that day and forgot about the auction. Great pick up at that price though.

i would love to get the black remixes more than the blues but i would be fine with either pair...

-Tyler

This version supposed is Nike Zoom LeBron VI aka Zoom Power and it cancelled.
Nevertheless, I love Kenzo's this design so much.
I still can't forget how exciting I was when I saw the 1st sketch image @ hoopchina.com…
Later, I saw the kid size sample pic on Niketalk.com and tried to figure out the different swoosh and lebron logo
on right and left side with. I took over 1 yr to search below 3 pairs on ebay, niketalk, ISS & Kenlu.net everyday.

I wish that I can see his new design basketball shoes in the future!
Thanks Mr Ken Link bringing us so much creative design shoesover last 10 yrs!
Wish him the best!

Hope you guys enjoy his design work, Nike Zoom Power.
more pic: http://www.lrj23.com/blog/index.php/2009/09/24/nike-kenzo-power/

I was dissapointed I slept on the mtag 7 (the NY pair) but these helped cheer me up. I got these for basically the same price I would have paid for the 7s,maybe even a few bucks cheaper

My svsm set so far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom