+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

I want the red carpets badly
mad.gif

im surprised you didnt have the CTKs T21..i guess i just assumed you had all the lebrons by now..
i still need SVSM 3s to complete that set.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I believe they are dropping at niketown on or by Dec.3

closest niketown is chicago and bout time i get there they'll be gone
smh.gif
i mean i'd pay 2 something for these but that 300 pricetag is too much
tired.gif
Istill might cop tho so we'll see....

i still think the III's are the worst lebrons'......followed closely behind by the generations.....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i still think the III's are the worst lebrons'......followed closely behind by the generations.....
crazyyyy trippin.... the III's are the illest model... VII comes second. Ugliest brons are the V and VI

ExaltedAlex wrote:
Koopa2410 wrote:
crazyyyy trippin.... the III's are the illest model... VII comes second. Ugliest brons are the V and VI

EVERYONE has different taste. People need not get so damn defensive when someone else doesn't agree.....
tired.gif

Don't speak opinion like it's fact.

For me......II>VI>VII>III>everything else.........but lastly the IV

I'm well aware how "in the minority" I am with that view....and I'm just fine with that.

Have a good day all.

^ agreed. people like to impose their opinions on others on this site especially.
imo, as far as design..its 4s, 2s, and 7s. after that, AZGs, 3s and 6s are all tied. the 5s are my least favourite brons. but certain colorways catch myattention regardless.

and
laugh.gif
at "hypebeast lacing"
i never knew there was such a thing. i guess pretty soon well have hypebeast walking, hypebeast driving, maybe even hypebeast cellfone using.
eyes.gif

III = II > AZG > VII > Soldier > IV > 20.5.5 > VI > Soldier 3 > Vs

I just really don't like Lebron Vs. I would probably like the VIs more if I never saw the Zoom Powers and I like the VIIs so much because of the Powers.

since we are on the subject, the VI is my favorite.
mainly due to this colorway, as well as a few others....

i would kill for the silver foil samples though.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Yows are in Wmns sizes...
and Gloria's are in Men's sizing.

My order of design and engineering for Lebrons goes like this: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Everything else sucks after Ken Link.

Back
Top Bottom