+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Someone please help me find a pair of Dunkman 3's in a sz 9-10...To see people with three pairs alone to themselves is sickening...Please help a fellowlebron collector out...

vhu8y.jpg

4qk4yo.jpg

15rxutk.jpg

2nqbqec.jpg

ayacth.jpg

lz81j.jpg

148qiqc.jpg

size 3.5Y...saw those on eBay for quite some time...if they were only size 9 it would have been a no brainer...

Stiil a nice pick-up though...

there not a 3.5Y
devil.gif
^

even worse there a 12Y, lol

& would love a sz 9 also, these kill the GR pair.

Funk, I only have the Green Cement pair of his now, but from what I recall from the Ohio colored pairs I owned, every pair was like that. Don't ask me why,but I do remember them being blank. Hope this helps.

Angel here you go, here's a tag of my pair, hope it helps...

and at
smh.gif
Dill saying only Green Cements
laugh.gif
, like they're any easier to find at all.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

I think CTK's are my fav this year regarding the High School/College pack. Both Home and Away are looking sweet. OSU's red is too bright if you askme, SVSM are great but not that great. Fairfax again is the worst, but that's just me.

The V's are just a wack shoe too me, can't feel them.. Here is my newest acquisition..thanks to Jeremey and SOLESSsupreme...
laugh.gif

bcc25fde95bfbf95066b0b558875a8db2e20879.pjpg

Angel

are the Ohio V's away's going to be the opposite just like the other's have been with
the Home/Aways?

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

are the Ohio V's away's going to be the opposite just like the other's have been with
the Home/Aways?

can anybody help me on this one?

the Home/Aways?

can anybody help me on this one?
At press time ( i.e. Wens, Mar 12, 2008) there is no OSU slated for release...

thats all for now.....

2jzg35.jpg

If they were my size I'd keep them, but none the less they will sit in the case in the shop for a while.

Back
Top Bottom