+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^ Nice OSU ZL V's.

The V's are a disappointment.

Hope the VI's are better.

II > IV > AZG > III > V

pulled these out of my LeBron collection...

so far these are "my fav's", nothing special unlike some heavy hitters in here...

I still lack the V's...
smile.gif

cac16317814264c6678d2acbb4edc78b1bc0dab6.jpg

^great stuff, i was waiting for that post from you, since you first had mentioned it....

and i really want some OSU V's, NIT or not....

I see my big Bro Rud is killing it again great post and pictures as usually. Congrads glad to see you finally get what you been looking for. If only had somethose #23 HWC IVS or even the birthdays with #23 my doubles set be complete.

Hey All,

Well, for everybody that knows me, knows that I have been searching for this particular shoe in my size for over a year now and they cannot escape me any more! Got these in Friday afternoon just in time for the Easter weekend, I guess it's truly a "Good Friday", LOL.

Enjoy,
Shundy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Nice Dunkman II's....
I have got to complete the set one day....

PO

PO, I like your avatar.

Nike Air Force 1 Dunkman PE ?
wink.gif
which version if you don't mind?

Sooooooooo... this is where everyone hides out....

Man I am soooooooooooo Jealous of folks with those Dunkman IIIs. If you are a 10.5 or 11 PM me, lets work something out, cause me finding these on Campus isimpossible.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by PO2345

Nice Dunkman II's....
I have got to complete the set one day....

PO

PO, I like your avatar.

Nike Air Force 1 Dunkman PE ?
wink.gif
which version if you don't mind?
Stop..... seriously....
laugh.gif
... Next we will be hearing how youpreviewed this exclusive or have known about it for years.....

stop... the....madness.......

Back to.... the Wallpaper BEFORE Nike decided to do it...... enjoy the weekend NT!

man Ru i think you should just stop posting pictures because you kill us every single time....nah jk i like seeing your pics

Back
Top Bottom