+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Fred, Nice to see your LeBron-a-thon in all its glory. It's very impressive and I know it's only a part of it.
I feel you on taking pics tho... I am lazy as well.

Nice pics!
smile.gif

Fred, I see youre a III feind there, good choice, so am I.
pimp.gif
. Where arerest of the pics? I see a bunch of other stacks.

...DannDunkman what it dew guy!

NICE 3's; i wish i had been as into the Bron series when the 2's and 3's were dropping....now its just catchup.

Thanks for the compliments especially coming from the truly hardcore (dkballer22, solesupreme, bkals,DanManns et.al )LeBron heads. Believe me, if I could getany more of the 3's in my size, I would. Especially the dunkman 3's!!!! But my true favorite is the 2.

Great stuff, Fred. Sorry I couldn't make the show & thanks again for the shirt.

Tomas...no worries....you'll catch-up in due time!

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

How much would DS size 13 Area Code III's go for?
um i think around like $250-300...

-Tyler

Alright, I thought I'd get a quicker answer in here then I would in the Nike Price Check section lol

I got two more though, how about DS size 13 NYC Graffiti IV and OSU Home IV's?

-Tyler

Alright, I thought I'd get a quicker answer in here then I would in the Nike Price Check section lol

wait we have a Nike Price Check section...lol thats news to me lol but the NYC's would be i think around $500 and the OSU Homes like $700
and i know these prices b.c 13 is my size to and ive been eyeing those shoes for a while but havent had the money for them...

-Tyler

-Tyler

wait we have a Nike Price Check section...lol thats news to me lol but the NYC's would be i think around $500 and the OSU Homes like $700
and i know these prices b.c 13 is my size to and ive been eyeing those shoes for a while but havent had the money for them...

-Tyler

Yeah, nobody posts in there so it's easier for me to post in threads like this. The NYC's and OSU's are a little too rich for my blood, but if youare interested I know someone that's got OSU's for $450

-Tyler

-Tyler

Yeah, nobody posts in there so it's easier for me to post in threads like this. The NYC's and OSU's are a little too rich for my blood, but if you are interested I know someone that's got OSU's for $450

i would be intrested in them but im working on a different pair right now but thanks anyways...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom