+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^^my favorite. very nice sir
smokin.gif

Soleseeker23,
[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]VERY[/color] nice Dunkman II's! I was fortunate to find a pair (size 12) a couple of months ago.[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]They're even better in person![/color]
smokin.gif
Congratulations, man. What size areyours?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Dont dunkman 2s usually range between 800$-1200$?
I love the Dunkman and Oregon 2's but I'm NOT SPENDING a $1000 on 1 pair of of any shoes. That's half of my monthly mortgage. Idon't like them that much.

toro were you able to get your sz in grafs?

I would love a pair of Oregons, but like Fred, I refuse to drop 1000 on a pair. Especially with a Son on the way, wife is cool with sneakers, but not thatcool.

$1000 on one pair is too much there is no way I could do that...

Wait what is keeping me from pulling the trigger on Dunkman II's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

toro were you able to get your sz in grafs?

I would love a pair of Oregons, but like Fred, I refuse to drop 1000 on a pair. Especially with a Son on the way, wife is cool with sneakers, but not that cool.
Yessir

Finally after seeing all the heat you guys post I can finally contribute!! I figured why not get both so I have the V set. These both have sampletags
pimp.gif

Hopefully this will just be the first of many lebron samples I will acquire

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice on the AZG and Allstar graffs Toro. You sir, get a
pimp.gif
and
smokin.gif

thanks guys, the Ostrich pair were a personal grail...and as far as IVs - i need me some pebbs...anyone? LOL

i like those svsm aways...a lot....

thanks toro, I dont think the svsm aways are as comon as the homes? I would love some fruity pebbles as well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

eyes.gif

what keeps me from pulling the trigger is the number of acquaintances i have that got them free.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by bc60997

eyes.gif

what keeps me from pulling the trigger is the number of acquaintances i have that got them free.

That is even more disturbing...I wouldn't mine doing it for like $750 but breaking $1k for Dunkmans is a bit much

I remember there were a pair of dunkman ii's size 9 on flight club for $350 and I passed cause i had a pair already..They were up for like 3 days, thenwhen i came to my senses and went back to scoop them they were long gone...One of the biggest sleeps of my shoe career...

Back
Top Bottom