+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I remember there were a pair of dunkman ii's size 9 on flight club for $350 and I passed cause i had a pair already..They were up for like 3 days, then when i came to my senses and went back to scoop them they were long gone...One of the biggest sleeps of my shoe career...
If we are talking about the same pair, I believe it was a mislabel. The color label was clearly for the brown LeBron II Woods, and the picturethey accidentally posted was of a 2 Hand Dunkman II. I remember because I received numerous phone calls about them, so I bought them online. The next day, Icalled FC and asked if my order went through. The person on the phone explained what had happened, and my order was canceled. I thought I was getting thebiggest steal, but it was a goof on their part.

-Jermaine

^ then they priced dropped the wood II's to $300 and I bought them
happy.gif

I wonder about FlightClulb sometimes. They supposedly set the standard on consignments. Actually there's someone here that's on the hoh thread, thatpicked up a pair of gloria 2 highs for $175 in-store/no box and ended flipping them for 6 bills.

Originally Posted by T21D

I wonder about FlightClulb sometimes. They supposedly set the standard on consignments. Actually there's someone here that's on the hoh thread, that picked up a pair of gloria 2 highs for $175 in-store/no box and ended flipping them for 6 bills.
that is a GREAT STEAL...lol to bad i cant find anything like that...
frown.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by xbiker47

eek.gif
gloria 2 highs for 175$? When was this??
3 or 4 months ago. Apparently there was a slight stain as well/ size 12, and home slice saw them before posting them on their site, and the restis history.

yeah, one of the many blk/red/white/ colorway samples.....

there was quite a few different ones.

sadly, i might get rid of these, as they are big on me...

i was going to try and get all the vI's, but i am not sure if i am going to go through with it anymore.....

we will see...

ok well they are still a tight pair of shoes with the VI logo on them...what size are they?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

those are pretty nice but im actually glad they werent the ACTUAL VI's...

-Tyler

yes indeed...i like the Yankee CW a lot in the zoom powers but the VI is a lot better...hands down.

Back
Top Bottom