+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^
laugh.gif

I saw those khaki 20.5.5's on R.I.F. LA for a grip. I would've jumped on them, IF they were my size.

i havent been keeping up with things lately...

are Zoom Powers being found in other sizes then just sz9? any 11s out there in any colorway?

I wish i could fit my air zoom generations, i wore a size 5.5 when entered high school and i'm a dude. LOL

most of my lebrons...

Missing are the b day 2s, fruity pebble 4s, and yankee 5s...

the reason im posting this now is so I can compare in a year or so. I am 85% sure my connect that cleans lebrons neighbors house with the helicopter pad isgonna put in work and pull some strings for me... I can only wish and hope though..

lilpennymagicfa
very nice collection!

Your baby has so many toys.

Zach13g...WOOO really enjoy your pic from Cin Show!
great collection, specially those samples!

mel0nhead
nice ZP!

pics%21%20465.jpg

Moving is a MotherLover but the Brons made it....shoulda seen the cop that popped me for speeding...

he was all like
nerd.gif
...and i was all like
eyes.gif

im officially back on the Police's radars....literally and figuratively; its only a matter of time before they ask me to leave again...

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

im officially back on the Police's radars....literally and figuratively; its only a matter of time before they ask me to leave again...

yea i need one of those too...and your up in Wisconsin...? lol

-Tyler

UGK4Life wrote:
yea i need one of those too...and your up in Wisconsin...? lol

-Tyler

Yeah, back in Madison for the summer...college girls and whiskey...

pics%21%20476.jpg

got the MVP for my 19th SIX.....

Originally Posted by BP the owner

are Zoom Powers being found in other sizes then just sz9? any 11s out there in any colorway?
not sure about right now, but i know for sure there's some size 11.5's out there, and probably quite a bit between 11-12....
seems a bit weird that everyone and their mom is getting these right now though.....
someone finally let them go on campus?

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Originally Posted by BP the owner

not sure about right now, but i know for sure there's some size 11.5's out there, and probably quite a bit between 11-12....
seems a bit weird that everyone and their mom is getting these right now though.....
well if theres anyone with a sz 11 or 11.5, please hit me up.

Originally Posted by oneonenine

yeah, not saying all the pairs posted are from outlets but some are heading to outlets, yankee colorway, and the black pair both hit outlets in sz9 and 3.5Y sales samples only.

^^^ If anyone can point me in the direction of IV's SVSM 11 or 11.5 it would be appreciated.

I have exhausted all my options other than ebay and can find smaller sizes and bigger sizes but not what I want.

Back
Top Bottom