+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

No Personal Collection Pics Of The Newest "The Lebrons" VI HOH Releases?... I Know At Least One Of You Fella's In Here Has Em
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Personal Collection Pics Of The Newest "The Lebrons" VI HOH Releases?... I Know At Least One Of You Fella's In Here Has Em
smokin.gif

I can't speak on behalf of the Lebron collectors, but I've grown tired of the HOH CRAP. Sorry.

Originally Posted by T21D

smokin.gif

I can't speak on behalf of the Lebron collectors, but I've grown tired of the HOH CRAP. Sorry.

yea same here Fred except that i have yet to go to/get my hands on any of the HoH exclusives so once that happens ill be tired of it lol.

-Tyler

smokin.gif
Cause most of them are in hands of resellers NOT collectors
eyes.gif

Kev, I would have gladly taken them off your hands, but you know I've reached another deal.

Nothing but 10.5, otherwise I would have passed. What's up P? I'm still trying to get Innovativeone's Allstar Graffs
What is he doing holding on to them? I thought he was done with shoes...

Very nice snake lows pick up, Fred. I have a very nice surprise (at least I think they are) coming my way in the next day or two. I'll try to share whenthey arrive.

I'm still keeping an eye out for those Dunkman 3's for you, man.

Dann - i hope all is well. Cant wait to see your pick up...

Another great pick up on the Snakes Fred.
pimp.gif

^^^^^^You waited for that, G. Nevertheless, congrats.
tongue.gif
F., to each his own... I dig the LeBrons. Biz and Athlete plus the GR and the UWR and I can take my early vacation, cause I don't expectanything to top these four.

^^^^G, Don't get mad. I'm teasing you. Everyone is so fragile nowadays. Great Pickup

^^^^G, Don't get mad. I'm teasing you. Everyone is so fragile nowadays. Great Pickup
Don't worry I didn't take that the wrong way. All's good.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

^^^^^^You waited for that, G. Nevertheless, congrats.
tongue.gif
F., to each his own... I dig the LeBrons. Biz and Athlete plus the GR and the UWR and I can take my early vacation, cause I don't expect anything to top these four.
Nice pick up on the Athletes, no love for the Home PEs though?

Back
Top Bottom