+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by bib10

my 1st "SIX"
now im sure you dont have Ken Link's phone# or do you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

kaczalas wrote:

remember don't stock em... rock em!

yea im doing the same thing with my China IV's i just picked up........which by the way are un-numbered to thats something cool for me at least.

-Tyler

Fred, how do you like quality on those? Cause I think it's money in the bank. So much better than the other Camo shoe.

Bonus:

lebron6-the-lebrons-athlete-17-web.jpg

lebron6-the-lebrons-athlete-66-web.jpg

lebron6-the-lebrons-athlete-56-web.jpg

lebron6-the-lebrons-athlete-01-web.jpg

nice Greg! those are my favorite from the bunch...

a small change, the logo tab color bothers me. i think it should always be the same as the upper,just makes it look cleaner, imo...

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

my iv and vi collection

Very impressive. I am glad to see someone else is into the VI.

yea i love the IV's by far my most fav. Lebron and as im typing this im wearing my China IV's lol

-Tyler

This was my first pair of Lebrons. My boy at FL hooked me up for $60 and balled in them outside all summer. Great shoe.

After the hi's, I started noticing Lebrons more often and I thought these were cool so I copped. They are super comfy but I haven't decided if I wantto rock them or keep 'em icy.

After seeing the Lebron 6, I'm thinking about starting a Lebron collection. Tryin to get 1 of each of 1-6 or something.

lol High School Musical- Lebron Edition.
Very nice though Fred and i never get sick of seeing the SVSM II's

-Tyler

now seeing how there is an SVSM colorway for every Lebron shoe except the 20.5.5's is there a reason why?
or have they just not surfaced yet......like a lot of the other good colorways?

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom