+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

the more and more i see zoom powers, the more they become appealing to me. if i ever see them at the outlet im fersher grabbin them.

the more and more i see zoom powers, the more they become appealing to me. if i ever see them at the outlet im fersher grabbin them.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

^^^ You just missed a size 11 pair on ebay for half that price.

I was watching that one but when I contacted the seller to ask for more pictures he said that he couldn't b/c the shoes were warehoused...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by jonny1200

^^^ You just missed a size 11 pair on ebay for half that price.

I was watching that one but when I contacted the seller to ask for more pictures he said that he couldn't b/c the shoes were warehoused...
smh.gif

yea I saw those too, I think the bidding ended at 200$ and I dont even think anyone bidded

Very nice on the supposed "all stars" samples, Vince. I remember one of my homies had a sample pair that he picked up from a local dealer that pickedthat same exact samples. I snubbed my nose at them because he was trying to sell them to me for $75.00 and wasn't into lebrons back then. I told him to goeff himself so he ends putting them on bay and cashing out for $560.00. Go figure?!

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice on the supposed "all stars" samples, Vince. I remember one of my homies had a sample pair that he picked up from a local dealer that picked that same exact samples. I snubbed my nose at them because he was trying to sell them to me for $75.00 and wasn't into lebrons back then. I told him to go eff himself so he ends putting them on bay and cashing out for $560.00. Go figure?!

hmmmmm^^^ i think i know who he was !!!!lol thats what u get for sleeping!! that shoe was very dope in person. if i could take it back i would have kept them.

Originally Posted by srr1175

Vince -

You just hurt my feelings with those................. VERY NICE
That's ok Steve since you don't fit a sz 9 anyway
tongue.gif

But thanks anyway, like SPURFAN said these babies look dope in person
happy.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I believe it was aound the time that the IVs where out or making the transition to the Vs.

I actually acquired mine way before that time.. it was around when the Vinyl III's released.

Rudolph theres been some nice stuff in a 11 poppen up
nerd.gif

11-12 is the only thing I really keep my eye on

Originally Posted by xblker47

Rudolph theres been some nice stuff in a 11 poppen up
nerd.gif

11-12 is the only thing I really keep my eye on

But I am looking for the 11's I dont have.. lol

Back
Top Bottom