Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters Vol. 2012

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Then out of nowhere, BANG! I totally bust one all over myself. Usually you get a little tingle that lets you know you need to slow down. None of that. That junk just came(no pun intended). I could tell she knew what happen because I went from a steel rod to a melted candy bar. I got the total %@% face and she got the "I know he didn't" face. I hunched her for about 3 more minutes and just rolled over. She didn't say anything, she just put her arm around me and went to sleep. All the time, I'm still rolling. I just starred at the window waiting for the sun to come up. As soon as the sun got high enough, I bolted. Needless to say, I never called her again. I just knew she told her friends I jizzed on myself hunching on her,

Funny thing about it, chick called me back a couple weeks later, cussing me out for not calling her back.

laugh.gif
homie you laid there with your underwear wet with nut, come all over your legs and belly and you didnt wipe it bc you didnt want her to know...
roll.gif

pipe stuck to the leg and everything.

im seriously in tears dog.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

1171148190.gif

eek.gif
 real tears rolled down my face 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

vmt4xy.jpg

Originally Posted by ErickM713

vmt4xy.jpg
This gif has been absolutely perfect for half of these stories,A+ execution each time 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably the nastiest story I've ever read. Dude swallowed %##!*+%%#*%%! vaginal discharge 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ErickM713

vmt4xy.jpg
This gif has been absolutely perfect for half of these stories,A+ execution each time 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably the nastiest story I've ever read. Dude swallowed #!$*%+%+#%%@+ vaginal discharge 

all of this
30t6p3b.gif

brian_knobbs.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That story
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror after committing that. . .
Id prolly jump rope.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

had this one joint that had a 2 yr old kid. so that kid needed to be in the room while i was beating because i rent a room. so long story short the 2 year ol girl kept looking
at her mom dome me. and was chilling in the same bed i was beating her mom.

bruh...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

Nah, apparently she just hurt her back when she hit the corner of the end table. My mind went into overdrive thinking I did some real, fatal damage to her.
She was a super ho and she had already gotten with a handful of those dudes that ran the train. She was drunk I'm sure, but she wasn't raped. Crazy the things you grow up around ans see that come off as normal in the moment but abnormal when reflecting.
you were 14.... how old was she?

aKe2I.gif

Dimes, you HAVE to be trolling with b.
i highly doubt it takes a month for her to heal 
laugh.gif

and what clown eats out his girl a week after an abortion
30t6p3b.gif

ok so like 2 years ago I hit up this party and got this chick's number, we text for about a week and one day she hits me up asking to hang out so i'm like alright cool i'm come and pick you up later. So I go and pick her up and i ask her what she wants to do and she is like it doesn't matter; so i take her to this parking lot at a college around my house. We're both in the back seat of my car about to get it on when all of a sudden i see a bright light in my back window, I stick my head up and realize it's a cop parked behind us. So at this point my pants are completely off and her shirt is off and I did not want to have to step out of the car with my pants at my ankles, So I climb in my front seat just before the cop comes to the door, I had dark tints on my car so i don't think he saw me. The cop comes and questions me about what we're doing and asks the chick if everything was ok. I think he thought i had her there against her will or something. I was scared a lil because i'm black and i was at an all white school, in the back seat of my car with this white chick who looked mad young
laugh.gif
cop was cool though, he knew the deal

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yea there is no topping eating afterbirth, he has to be lying

He is, story has been posted on multiple forums over the past year

Back
Top Bottom