Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters Vol. 2012

Not embarrassing for me, but I made a thread about a girls non cleanliness. Sheeesh, never smelled somethin so foul.

Girl let me do anal and S!!! Stains ended up on the comforter...glad I was in a hotel so that got changed quick. (Nasty) she use to always bleed too. Not sure what that was about....

Um girl told me she wanted to work on deep throating...I'm all for it lol. She threw up on me. Quick shower and some colgate, she finishes. +Bawse+ haha

Um, that's it. Aint gonna put my minuteman stories haha. But real quick,(believe me this is no brag) but am I the only one that be having to tell girls to shut the hell up? When a girl gets to moanin extra heavy, I get all excited and will be done. We gotta F!!! Like the parents in the next room if u want to be pleased for real haha.

P I know u read this, this before we were together (we not together anyway) ;-)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by manny1

third.
me and two of my boys are leaving the club and we meet these 3 chicks in the parking lot of the club. so i ended up in the car with one these chicks and im straight messing around with her. all of the sudden she starts to give me head and im feeling like a boss. at the same time the cops are walking around the parking lot trying to get people to leave. we are like the last cars in the parking lot so the cops start talking to my boys and the other 2 chicks outside the car. next thing you know i hear a knock on the window and one of the cop is looking at me with a big smile. tells us to take it to the house. the other two chicks didnt know what was going on with me and there friend and all i hear from one of the chicks standing outside is " mom what are you doing" this chick was 35 years old but looked like she was in her mid 20's. she looks at her daughter and said " you act like you never gave head before" i couldn’t stop laughing on the way home.

forth.
I was at his chicks house that I have been talking to for a minute. she would tell me that her mom was really cool and didn’t care what she did and who she talked to. so im there chillen and were watching a movie in the living room and her mom walks in. her mom starts to talk to me and a hour passes by. Her mom tells her

Originally Posted by mross16

I was eating a chick out once. She wasn't big, but she wasn't small either. She was squating over my face and while I'm going to work with the tongue I taste something a little bitter lol. I'm like %%% is that, she was like oops I tinkled. I must say I felt violated at that time.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

This was before anything even started to happen, just foreplay stuff. I'm kissing her on her neck and all that good stuff in the bed. This went on for five minutes or so. It was really dark in the room so she reached over real quick and turned on the table lamp. All I see on the side of her face, neck, and pillow is blood. I'm like *@% IS GOING ON?!? Then some blood drops from my face. Turns out my nose was bleeding the whole time. Needless to say I did not smash.
roll.gif

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire @#!*%, +%*%, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and **** when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky **** might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so ****ing disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.
Get out.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bro...this is some real foul +%@$. 

1171148190.gif

be8nlw.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

1171148190.gif

Probably the most disgusting thing I read in all my years on NT.

Gotta quick minute man story thats actually a question. So this chick had the tighest, wettest pum I have ever penetrated, surprising cuz she was 28 and had a daughter my younger sisters age lol, anyway 5 minutes in raw I spray all in her. But being a young buck I kept it trucking so she wouldn't notice. During the second nut I actually pulled out, one of the hardest things to do.

Which leads me to the question, can girls feel it when you fumigate their innards? I have a feeling she knew but she never said anything.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Probably the most disgusting thing I read in all my years on NT.

Gotta quick minute man story thats actually a question. So this chick had the tighest, wettest pum I have ever penetrated, surprising cuz she was 28 and had a daughter my younger sisters age lol, anyway 5 minutes in raw I spray all in her. But being a young buck I kept it trucking so she wouldn't notice. During the second nut I actually pulled out, one of the hardest things to do.

Which leads me to the question, can girls feel it when you fumigate their innards? I have a feeling she knew but she never said anything.

son, i hope she on the pill cause she probably fertile as hell. And a women can feel when u bust in her. Its the best hmmm.....

Some of you enjoyed my story from the last thread so ill share another 2 Quick stories.

Story 1:

•Had classes with girl
•Girl want a DTF male friend and I decided to fill the slot(no pun intended)
•So the day after we agree were gonna be hooking up regularly she says she wants the D bad so I'm feeling pretty
pimp.gif

•I get in her car and she says,"hey turns out my parents are home can we just F*#K in here? Keep in mind she had a Mercedes coupe and I'm feeling cramped up just sitting down in the car, but I get over it and now were on a mission to find a place to park and get down with the get down
•She decides the back of a Nobhill is the best place to do this so we getting into it and she cracked the windows a bit she said she felt a little hot so we lower the windows and she starts moaning like crazy yelling all kinds of things, well I wasn't really checking my surroundings I was a bit preoccupied with the box in front of me and I'm going H.A.M. On her and she looks up and screams and I'm thinking to myself,"please don't let it be the red rag popping up" but come to find out a bunch of the NobHill stock workers were just standing there watching us the whole dam time, one dude had hands down his pants doing who knows what SMH
•She told them all to #%@@ off as they gave me thumbs ups and we zipped up quick and decided that if it wasn't indoors it wasn't happening

Story 2(Same girl from before):

-She says she wants to try and get the D again and her parents were out of town and so we schedule something later in the day

-We get to her house and as soon as i turn around boom she's standing there in her birthday suit and i'm just feeling like
eek.gif
grin.gif
devil.gif

-I proceed to follow the leader and were started getting it in 
pimp.gif

-Were strictly missionary at this point and she turns around puts her booty straight in the air and i'm going in doggy style when suddenly i start smelling something weird.I knew it was no fart so i started slowing down my stroke to investigate a bit trying to figure out what was going on

-As i slowed down it seemed as if the slower i went the stronger the stench got so i start slowing down and even completely stop now she starting to look a little upset.and asks"what's wrong?" and i let her know something is smelling bad and i was starting to flatten out like a tire it was so bad so we start checking and looking around come to find out its this dam girls feet 
indifferent.gif

-Starts telling me this story that she had a P.E. final that day and that she only had her Uggs and sadly had no socks on 
sick.gif

-Mood dies quickly after she sees my face of disgust and we both zip up again and move on, next day i let her know that this FWB thing wasn't working for me and i never hit her up again i was to haunted by the stench to try and get back in the box

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

son, i hope she on the pill cause she probably fertile as hell. And a women can feel when u bust in her. Its the best hmmm.....

Well this was two years ago so I think Im in the clear, but for year I thought the chick was gonna roll up to the crib wit a baby in hand or stating shes pregnant
laugh.gif

what did it taste like?

not really embarrassing but i slept over at this freshmen's dorm room (i'm sophomore) and i try to get the cat. she makes some bs excuse, and instead only offers her mouth. she goes all in pocket aces for 45 minutes. no planter's after 45 minutes. girls that don't give brain like they're stupid need to sleep alone. i haven't seen failure this bad since my english class in 6th grade. clearly she had never worked for party city or i just didn't admire her aesthetics brah.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

not really embarrassing but i slept over at this freshmen's dorm room (i'm sophomore) and i try to get the cat. she makes some bs excuse, and instead only offers her mouth. she goes all in pocket aces for 45 minutes. no planter's after 45 minutes. girls that don't give brain like they're stupid need to sleep alone. i haven't seen failure this bad since my english class in 6th grade. clearly she had never worked for party city or i just didn't admire her aesthetics brah.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Story 2(Same girl from before):

-She says she wants to try and get the D again and her parents were out of town and so we schedule something later in the day

-We get to her house and as soon as i turn around boom she's standing there in her birthday suit and i'm just feeling like
eek.gif
grin.gif
devil.gif

-I proceed to follow the leader and were started getting it in 
pimp.gif

-Were strictly missionary at this point and she turns around puts her booty straight in the air and i'm going in doggy style when suddenly i start smelling something weird.I knew it was no fart so i started slowing down my stroke to investigate a bit trying to figure out what was going on

-As i slowed down it seemed as if the slower i went the stronger the stench got so i start slowing down and even completely stop now she starting to look a little upset.and asks"what's wrong?" and i let her know something is smelling bad and i was starting to flatten out like a tire it was so bad so we start checking and looking around come to find out its this dam girls feet 
indifferent.gif

-Starts telling me this story that she had a P.E. final that day and that she only had her Uggs and sadly had no socks on 
sick.gif

-Mood dies quickly after she sees my face of disgust and we both zip up again and move on, next day i let her know that this FWB thing wasn't working for me and i never hit her up again i was to haunted by the stench to try and get back in the box

Just picturing this has me cracking up 
roll.gif

Foul smelling feet are def a no no 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom