Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters Vol. 2012

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Ol' girl only allowed me to anal and never took her jeans off all the way.

So one night, I just pulled her jeans all the way down and snatch the panties off.. come to find out...........
sick.gif

Finish the story homie...come to find out what??Maaaan sex with my ex was on point! She was def a freak.We would have sex wherewver we could, her moms bed, her office, the hallways in her apartment complex.One time we were skipping night school, went and chilled at the park. We went to the woods and went at it....she was riding me until she saw a racoon watching us, she lost the mood and got up.

I farted while hitting it back the back and she said "Oh you farted, haha." Then I said "Well your vagina farted too, now we're even." I then proceeded to bore the hole with much aggression within.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by twizzi

on the night i went to get my first tattoo i was with my one of my ex's but she had curfew and what not so i hadda take her home before it was my turn to get tatted, so we dip off so i can drop her,we get to her crib and have a few minutes to kill before she actually has to be in, so of course one thing leads to another and we start getting it on in the back seat of my car after awhile the condom got all uncomfy and what not so we discarded and continued to smash, she climbs on top and goes to work, i start to feel the eruption i push her off last minute and catch the worst of it on the bottom of my chin and on my shirt.....
indifferent.gif
....we had to run inside so i can wash my chin and i borrowed a t-shirt she had and dipped off to get tatted,while everyone was looking at like me like what the **%% took so long
laugh.gif
 now that i look back at it i be 
roll.gif
So you mean to tell me you money shot yourself? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RedBox

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Ummmmmm..

only embarassing 1 is when these 2 chicks told me that they were down to have a 3sum. I was 17 and they were 19....... I was talking to one of them and somehow they both came together to my crib... So they told asked me if i eat the box... i said NO... i asked them if they suck ... they said Yes , but only if the guy goes on them first... so..... skip over to where they wanted to experience a 3 sum.... so they both said eat us out.. start it out.. i said 
eyes.gif
 .. ok we...  im adventerous... i like to try new things... so i ate both of them out.. 1 by 1... I didnt know how to eat @%*%@, so i did it the way i ate my ex's butt... than i go get the condom... and they say that was the 3sum.... and left 
eyes.gif
 ... i was puzzled, lost , confused, terrified, scared, embarassed, and had the taste of @%*%@ in my mouth.... they basically set me up....

laugh.gif

Ahhhhh hellllllllll noooooo 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, that Smedroc story made me do the Otis scream. Real tears are being shed
The visual imagery is too much, plus the gif. This can't be real life.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"2nd time actually smashing, her parents came on into it. I was just getting into too. It was a long train ride home to the Bronx. I just sat in the twoseater in the corner, curled up in a ball, with the worst case of blue balls I ever had.When I got home I stripped naked and got on all 4's so my balls would just dangle. They hurt that bad." 

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So one night, I just pulled her jeans all the way down and snatch the panties off.. come to find out...........
sick.gif

Finish the story homie...
nerd.gif

Nktran001 wrote:

sick.gif

nerd.gif

guess you can chalk this one as sexual. i posted it on here years ago when i first did it.

this was 5 years ago, i was hooked on playing halo for xbox. my mom got mad at me for doing bad in school and always playing so she took it away, of course i was mad as well. that night i went to take a shower, still fuming at my halo being taken away i see my moms shampoo bottle so i start fapping and nutted in my mothers shampoo.

never told anyone except for NT.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess you can chalk this one as sexual. i posted it on here years ago when i first did it.

this was 5 years ago, i was hooked on playing halo for xbox. my mom got mad at me for doing bad in school and always playing so she took it away, of course i was mad as well. that night i went to take a shower, still fuming at my halo being taken away i see my moms shampoo bottle so i start fapping and nutted in my mothers shampoo.

You cant atone for this.

I dont know about this story........
indifferent.gif

moms want you to get good grades and thats how you seek revenge...

Man, I told this once before. I met this chick off Myspace back in like 2008, name was Urlaisha or some crazy like that. I asked for pics of the mass...me gusta. I'm like bet once i hit VA I'll meet up with you. I was in NC at the time. So I continue to browse the pics on myspace she looked aight. Bruh i met up with her she had a lil gut but nothing too bad. I was like lets hit my room, she was like hold on. Tell me why she brung her kid with her!!! I was like BRUH!!!!!!!!! I take them both to my room im thinking how am I going to smash with this lil dude in here. I tried to get him to go inside my wall locker and play or something but he kept trying to come out. I was like forget im going in. I started smashing while little dude was next to us on the bed. Mind u this dude is like 3 years old. I turn her around and start hitting from the back. This guy hops on his moms back talking about HORSEY, HORSEY....bruh......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
never again. I picked up him still stroking and put him on the floor. Bad day man...

this belongs in the grimey thread
sick.gif

this isnt really a "sexual encounter"

how could you live with yourself after some s___ like that got damn!

Your own mother tho?!?!?! SCUST. May your firstborn daughter be a *********

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Your own mother tho?!?!?! SCUST. May your firstborn daughter be a *********

hol up
no offense stacks but

broad and a__ are censored but "*********" isn't
eyes.gif

Ummmmmm..

only embarassing 1 is when these 2 chicks told me that they were down to have a 3sum. I was 17 and they were 19....... I was talking to one of them and somehow they both came together to my crib... So they told asked me if i eat the box... i said NO... i asked them if they suck ... they said Yes , but only if the guy goes on them first... so..... skip over to where they wanted to experience a 3 sum.... so they both said eat us out.. start it out.. i said 
eyes.gif
 .. ok we...  im adventerous... i like to try new things... so i ate both of them out.. 1 by 1... I didnt know how to eat @%*%@, so i did it the way i ate my ex's butt... than i go get the condom... and they say that was the 3sum.... and left 
eyes.gif
 ... i was puzzled, lost , confused, terrified, scared, embarassed, and had the taste of @%*%@ in my mouth.... they basically set me up....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hustled Hustled Hustled HARD!

Originally Posted by KMante

Ummmmmm..

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hustled Hustled Hustled HARD!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ol' p____ breath *%%*!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Man, I told this once before. I met this chick off Myspace back in like 2008, name was Urlaisha or some crazy like that. I asked for pics of the mass...me gusta. I'm like bet once i hit VA I'll meet up with you. I was in NC at the time. So I continue to browse the pics on myspace she looked aight. Bruh i met up with her she had a lil gut but nothing too bad. I was like lets hit my room, she was like hold on. Tell me why she brung her kid with her!!! I was like BRUH!!!!!!!!! I take them both to my room im thinking how am I going to smash with this lil dude in here. I tried to get him to go inside my wall locker and play or something but he kept trying to come out. I was like forget im going in. I started smashing while little dude was next to us on the bed. Mind u this dude is like 3 years old. I turn her around and start hitting from the back. This guy hops on his moms back talking about HORSEY, HORSEY....bruh......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
never again. I picked up him still stroking and put him on the floor. Bad day man...

altogether wrong. smh

You grimey piece of %$!%

She wants your nerdy !%@ to get better grades and you repay her by making it so she has to clean her hair with her grandchildren...

Mad about not being able to play Halo...masturbating in the shower with shampoo to spite the woman that birthed you...no correlation at all
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Ew..

Ummmmmm..

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smart girls, you got bamboozled .. not even one but two 
eek.gif

I CAN'T BREEEVE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif