Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters Vol. 2012

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess you can chalk this one as sexual. i posted it on here years ago when i first did it.

this was 5 years ago, i was hooked on playing halo for xbox. my mom got mad at me for doing bad in school and always playing so she took it away, of course i was mad as well. that night i went to take a shower, still fuming at my halo being taken away i see my moms shampoo bottle so i start fapping and nutted in my mothers shampoo.

never told anyone except for NT.
this belongs in the grimey thread
sick.gif

this isnt really a "sexual encounter"

how could you live with yourself after some s___ like that got damn!
He had a sexual encounter with his mother's shampoo bottle???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess you can chalk this one as sexual. i posted it on here years ago when i first did it.

this was 5 years ago, i was hooked on playing halo for xbox. my mom got mad at me for doing bad in school and always playing so she took it away, of course i was mad as well. that night i went to take a shower, still fuming at my halo being taken away i see my moms shampoo bottle so i start fapping and nutted in my mothers shampoo.

never told anyone except for NT.
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Idk if youre stone facing me or him
But i'm pretty sure most if not all people would consider a sexual encounter

sexual intercourse between at least two people

not one person and an inanimate object

Originally Posted by KMante

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Idk if youre stone facing me or him
But i'm pretty sure most if not all people would consider a sexual encounter

sexual intercourse between at least two people

not one person and an inanimate object
laugh.gif
 Naw my bad man. I was stone facing Zyzz. 
What he did was past grimy  
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Man, I told this once before. I met this chick off Myspace back in like 2008, name was Urlaisha or some crazy like that. I asked for pics of the mass...me gusta. I'm like bet once i hit VA I'll meet up with you. I was in NC at the time. So I continue to browse the pics on myspace she looked aight. Bruh i met up with her she had a lil gut but nothing too bad. I was like lets hit my room, she was like hold on. Tell me why she brung her kid with her!!! I was like BRUH!!!!!!!!! I take them both to my room im thinking how am I going to smash with this lil dude in here. I tried to get him to go inside my wall locker and play or something but he kept trying to come out. I was like forget im going in. I started smashing while little dude was next to us on the bed. Mind u this dude is like 3 years old. I turn her around and start hitting from the back. This guy hops on his moms back talking about HORSEY, HORSEY....bruh......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
never again. I picked up him still stroking and put him on the floor. Bad day man...
Dude... I guess she's more at fault but still that's beyond messed up. And Zyzz, please never post again after that
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dominikid

Was getting dome from the current gf for the first time back when we first started dating. I felt like I was about to come and I started releasing, then all of a sudden she stops, turns around and runs to the bathroom... Apparently what had released from my unit was not sperm but was actually urine....
BRO. that happened to me too, with handskies. she was like "OMG YOU PEED" and i was like "no i didn't!"
she wasn't fooled :c/

one time i was fingering this chick in both holes whilst getting mouthskies (i call this the bowling ball special) and my index finger ended up with yellow peanut butter on it. instant limpie but she somehow STILL coaxed the ball butter out of me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
you were thinking too much bro...lol

For me a while back I was hitting a girl from the back, guess she had done #2 earlier before coming over, didn't wipe properly and I ended up with skid marks on my white tee....it didn't smell, to save her the embarrassment, I took my shirt off immediately and acted like I caught a cramp...never hit it again after that
sick.gif

She just got out of the shower. I was laying on her bed..she comes out gets on the bed and we start kissing..take my clothes off and she starts doming. I guess she took a #+%* after she showered and didnt completely wipe. She turns around in the 69 position and I can see the *++@ that's still between her %*! cheeks and I start groaning out of disgust. She starts talking *++@ thinking shes putting in work all the while im trying to figure out how to get out of this. That night was horrible.
ah man, that was nice of you not to put those girls out there and totally shatter their self esteem, but they didnt have respect for you guys mane, i wouldve totally let them know i didnt appreciate them not having their bodys ready
but i guess my story isnt that bad, i finally got some bomb from a chick my people said wasnt hot enough for me, but im not superficial, long story short i get in and could not last s/o to trey songz, on some real her box was crazy, my gpa went up, i started gettin calls for money, no exaggeration, 3 strokes pop, but it felt so good i didnt go back down, so i go back in, 5 strokes pop, and all she did was lay there, it was embarrassin because her face was like "really?". . . . . . 

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by dominikid

Was getting dome from the current gf for the first time back when we first started dating. I felt like I was about to come and I started releasing, then all of a sudden she stops, turns around and runs to the bathroom... Apparently what had released from my unit was not sperm but was actually urine....
BRO. that happened to me too, with handskies. she was like "OMG YOU PEED" and i was like "no i didn't!"
she wasn't fooled :c/

one time i was fingering this chick in both holes whilst getting mouthskies (i call this the bowling ball special) and my index finger ended up with yellow peanut butter on it. instant limpie but she somehow STILL coaxed the ball butter out of me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant breathe this is too much

Originally Posted by slickp42189

but i guess my story isnt that bad, i finally got some bomb from a chick my people said wasnt hot enough for me, but im not superficial, long story short i get in and could not last s/o to trey songz, on some real her box was crazy, my gpa went up, i started gettin calls for money, no exaggeration, 3 strokes pop, but it felt so good i didnt go back down, so i go back in, 5 strokes pop, and all she did was lay there, it was embarrassin because her face was like "really?". . . . . . 

I couldnt bust a nut tonight guys 
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2nd time in a row with the same chick, We were going at it for like 30 min. 

She even hit me with the 

nyxxh.jpg

Nktran001 wrote:
Ol' girl only allowed me to anal and never took her jeans off all the way.

So one night, I just pulled her jeans all the way down and snatch the panties off.. come to find out...........
sick.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Man, I told this once before. I met this chick off Myspace back in like 2008, name was Urlaisha or some crazy like that. I asked for pics of the mass...me gusta. I'm like bet once i hit VA I'll meet up with you. I was in NC at the time. So I continue to browse the pics on myspace she looked aight. Bruh i met up with her she had a lil gut but nothing too bad. I was like lets hit my room, she was like hold on. Tell me why she brung her kid with her!!! I was like BRUH!!!!!!!!! I take them both to my room im thinking how am I going to smash with this lil dude in here. I tried to get him to go inside my wall locker and play or something but he kept trying to come out. I was like forget im going in. I started smashing while little dude was next to us on the bed. Mind u this dude is like 3 years old. I turn her around and start hitting from the back. This guy hops on his moms back talking about HORSEY, HORSEY....bruh......
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
never again. I picked up him still stroking and put him on the floor. Bad day man...
Dude... I guess she's more at fault but still that's beyond messed up. And Zyzz, please never post again after that
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you foul as **+% bruh, that $%%+ was ratchet as **+% dude, out of order 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

This happened on NYE actually.

Met a chick, she took me back to the hotel, we start getting down etc...

Anyway against my better judgement i decide im gonna eat the box
tired.gif
... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb
30t6p3b.gif
This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

running-powerbomb-o.gif
Im in so much pain right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ar916

I met up with my ex we were fighting, I was just trying to smash and dip outta there, I kept trying to convince, for at least an hour finally i got her to but she didnt wanna I can tell but I was like w.e lol, we get to the bed I put it in took two strokes felt like I was coming I came in the condom and just laid on her she didnt know I came and she was like whats wrong, I said nah if your mad we shouldn't do this, lets talk about what happened, she was happy I was happy until she saw the condom lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

tired.gif
... But not the regular way... I seen this prono where dude has the chick sat on his shoulders while he's stood up and he's just nyammin that thang... +%%$ looked boss so i thought i'd try it out. However i'm not as brolic as this dude was so i thought i'll do it against the wall for some support. So i lift this girl up on my shoulders and go to lean her up against what i thought was a wall....

Unfortunately all the Jack and red wine caused me to make a slight misjudgment....what i thought to be a wall was infact a doorway. So as i plant her against fresh air this erotic sexual act suddenly becomes a running powerbomb
30t6p3b.gif
This chick hits the canvas HARD with my full weight to follow. She's goes into a semi foetal position and starts wimpering quietly, complaining that her side hurts. I didn't know whether to apologise to this girl or pin her shoulders down for the 3 count. Needless to say i got dressed and left the hotel shortly afterward.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

running-powerbomb-o.gif
Im in so much pain right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn
roll.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

OMAAAAAAZING GRACE

Nktran001 wrote:
Ol' girl only allowed me to anal and never took her jeans off all the way.

So one night, I just pulled her jeans all the way down and snatch the panties off.. come to find out...........
sick.gif

nerd.gif

AYO!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom