Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters vol. 4

i began to release in a girls mouth and she pulled me out and started gagging.

turn out she has a texture problem. SMH lol.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

I was like 18 and I had a hott rich girl that would call me latenight.

Her house was huge and had a full security system, so to get in was a mission. I had to park blocks away and she would break off the sensors and re-attach them when I came in- and do the same when I was leaving, we thought everything was cool.

I am walking out from the back door like 5am one morning and shortys mom pops through the front - she lets loose a shriek like a wounded wild animal - runs in the house sets the alarm. The entire enclave is going off like a nuclear plant is about to explode, I jump the fence and run to the whip, ride off and a security cruiser stops me. I call homegirl like come sort this out, she had to come out on the road with her mom in their nightgowns to get me off - the whole time the mom is grilling me like - I hope you had a good time ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I know they parents be like damn daughter!!! thats why i dontwant one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Last weekend I went to see Observe Report with this chick after I played ball (yea i showered), we walked in and there was only 4 people in the front so im like
devil.gif
nerd.gif
lets go to the back... Midway thru the movie shorty starts giving me dome, now I'm getting all into it bout to release my !$* is like raised out the seat
laugh.gif
. Now right when im releasing I caught a charlie horse type cramp in my stomach so im like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif
all in one, I almost yelled out loud but I didnt wanna embarass her... She just laughed

I'm not sure if thats the most embarassing but its the most recent.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
,how did that happen while getting dome?

Freshman year of college, smashed this girl in the back of her jeep (word to LL) and lost my briefs somehow afterwards. Had to freeball for a few hours SMHthat is not a good feeling.

He was getting some Top from his jumpoff in his whip so Chick tells him let her know when he bout to Shoot cause she aint taking it the mouth well he tried to get slick and not tell her so he starts to Shoot she backs uo grabs his joint and tilts it towards him he shot in his own eyes and had it on his chin.

Longest run-on sentence ever??

this didnt happen to me but it involved two of my homies

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed notto cum in her mouth but he was like eff that he letting off her mouth any way

so when he gets ready to bust the chick moves and he busts on my home boys chest of was giving backshots
smh.gif

the jokes that came after were classic

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I bet dude was heated after that one, things were probably never the same between the 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by mjbetch

hahaha well... i remember being SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE horny and i just wanted to bust a nut. we were at my cousins bday party and i was like can we PLEASEEE have sex haha. so we went to her car and get things going. a lot of the times i like to joke around when we're having sex and after a minute or two i'm like "i'm about to ***!" she's like "%++ NO" im like "ahhhh got you!!! hahah" and she proceeds to give me the stone face. but this time we were like 30 seconds in, and i'm liek "i'm about to ***!" shes liek "haha whatever" .... then i *** and she's liek "%++ ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? YOU'RE SO GAY" hahahaha i'm like MY BADD OOPS.
lol i got to try this!

haha

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

My first time I busted in approximately 30 seconds. It was awkward cus we were like ".....so ..............that was it?............... that was sex?......"

two pump chump. thats the worst

Originally Posted by solefood229

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed not
to cum in her mouth but he was like eff that he letting off her mouth any way

so when he gets ready to bust the chick moves and he busts on my home boys chest of was giving backshots
smh.gif

sick.gif
that's why running trains are NOT a go.
smh.gif

hooked up with a bopper at her house the other night after the bars. Needless to say we were both faded as F. Things start poppin, but as she kissed me, shewould mash her face into mine bending my nose in every which way possible. Anyway, as she's riding, she does it again and ends up giving me the gift of abloody nose. FML

:smh

hooked up with a bopper at her house the other night after the bars. Needless to say we were both faded as F. Things start poppin, but as she kissed me, shewould mash her face into mine bending my nose in every which way possible. Anyway, as she's riding, she does it again and ends up giving me the gift of abloody nose. FML

:smh

Originally Posted by yep617

keep in mind i was really drunk and high off powder when this occurred: back in high school it was the end of a heavy partying night and i was feeling very giving that night, so i went down on my girl and got all into it, then had sex and went to sleep.

the next morning shes like "you know you ate my butthole last night?
grin.gif

i was like o_O ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

L

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Junior year of college I was chillin in one of my homegirls room who lived downsairs from me. her roommate walks in around 2am. She throws herself on me tryingto kiss me (I'm not the kissing type). I bring shawty up to my room and proceed to hit. Girl was squeeling while I was trying to put it in..got me thinkingI'm mandingo or somrthing. She tells me to stop and says we should wait until tomorrow. I'm like "aight then get out" then she changes hermind. So I'm hitting and all and after I finished she leaves and I knock out. In the morning I wake up with blood over my bed sheets and wifebeater...looking like a murder scene. I'm thinking I cut my arm while I was sleeping. Comes to find out I took shawtys virginity and she bleed all over me.I threw them sheets out real quick and tool a long shower.

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Junior year of college I was chillin in one of my homegirls room who lived downsairs from me. her roommate walks in around 2am. She throws herself on me trying to kiss me (I'm not the kissing type). I bring shawty up to my room and proceed to hit. Girl was squeeling while I was trying to put it in..got me thinking I'm mandingo or somrthing. She tells me to stop and says we should wait until tomorrow. I'm like "aight then get out" then she changes her mind. So I'm hitting and all and after I finished she leaves and I knock out. In the morning I wake up with blood over my bed sheets and wife beater...looking like a murder scene. I'm thinking I cut my arm while I was sleeping. Comes to find out I took shawtys virginity and she bleed all over me. I threw them sheets out real quick and tool a long shower.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed not

smh.gif

Well here's mine, its not really embarrassing but whatever.

I was messing with this girl that lived like 2 streets away from me. So one night she wanted me to come threw cuz he parents were out of town. So i drive mycar over there (i just got my license, that's why i drove
ohwell.gif
) and iparked across the street. so we get it in. Then as were walking out the house we see the garage opening up, so shes like "oh s*** run!" so we turnaround to hop over this brick wall. shes wearing heels so i had to boost her over . she runs across to some apartments and i run towards my house and as soonas i jumped over i hear her pops like " you mother f***** get back here!" so i start booking it and then BOTH my shoes fell off, and as i looked backto get them, i see pops hanging over the wall like he was jumping over, so i just kept going and ran to my house in my socks. Then to make it worse pops knewit was me and kept blowing up my phone for the rest of the night.
smh.gif

I don't think i ever been so scared in my life

I wanted to have a threesome.
Guy I was "dating" wanted to have a threesome.
A drunken conversation about boobs turned into a friend of mine wanting to complete our threesome.
Get to the hotel.
I take a shower.
He takes a shower.
She sits on the bed watching South Park
alien.gif

I'm naked.
He's naked.
She sloppily peels herself out of her tights revealing the most eye-watering stench.
90 degree weather, tights & no panties is a horrible combination
tired.gif

Reminiscent of a baby seal. Or Staten Island.
I couldn't even lick a nipple, I was too disgusted.
He still hit (allergies ftw that night)
I still let her give me a spit shine though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

I wanted to have a threesome.
Guy I was "dating" wanted to have a threesome.
A drunken conversation about boobs turned into a friend of mine wanting to complete our threesome.
Get to the hotel.
I take a shower.
He takes a shower.
She sits on the bed watching South Park
alien.gif

I'm naked.
He's naked.
She sloppily peels herself out of her tights revealing the most eye-watering stench.
90 degree weather, tights & no panties is a horrible combination
tired.gif

Reminiscent of a baby seal. Or Staten Island.
I couldn't even lick a nipple, I was too disgusted.
He still hit (allergies ftw that night)
I still let her give me a spit shine though
nerd.gif
This is what you were talking about on twitter?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"dating" is codeword for casual sex.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom