Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters vol. 4

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I dunno if this exactly embarrassing, but the first time i had sex I had to go out and buy condoms for the first time...........
me being Asian and succumbing to stereotypes and being somewhat naive, just bought regular ole' Trojan cuz i thought I was packing small. No I never got the opportunity to check my schlong size with other dudes so I didn't know.

Anyways fast forward to the next day, shawty comes over; the moment comes for me to slip on the rubber and I'm having the hardest time ever putting it on. She even tries to help me, and finally she peeps up "this doesn't fit you, you're too big." i slight smirk came to my face. I was slightly embarrassed to tell her I was a virgin and had no idea what to buy... We finished up raw....The next day she brought over a box of magnums and its been a wrap since (no pun intended)
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah ok buddy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this and son going on all 4s
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I got yall so I was getting it in with my girl at the time and I was going in Raw i thought it was the thing to do at the time Smh @ myself so Im bout to Bust so i pulls out and aims for the Tiddays well I missed and shot in her eye and it was a lot too like what u see in those physical education videos on the net she was crying and carrying on i had to walk out the room cause i was dying laughing she made me go to the walmart get eye wash. We carpooled so the next morning on our way to work she was giving me the silent treatment and I was telling her she got some dried up on her eye lid and her eye was still pink. Her girlfriends noticed and told her but only after they roasted her so she went on lunch to the dr. He prescribed her a Eyepatch for 2 weeks. So for 2 weeks my chic was walking round looking like Jack sparrow..Needless to say i was cut off but the jokes was well worth it. When I was 19 I was smashing a chic who lived about 8 blocks from me both her parents worked nights so i would sneak out my house at Midnight to go over there so one night we getting it popping I loose track of time and her dad comes home on his lunch break. Her dad was a security guard big buff ugly dude look like dude on everybody hates chris so im scarred so she tells me hide in the closet her pops falls asleep on the couch by the door. I was in the closet for 3 hours from 3am to 6am she fell asleep as well so i pop out the closet wake her up so she can let me out I get to the door and its Pouring Rain. I have no umbrella or jacket with a hike ahead of me its still dark so shorty offers up her baby phat jacket so i figure its probably a 20 minute trip on foot i can be home before anyone sees me Get u to my house as i come in my mom is coming out I have on basket ball shorts a white t and Pink babyfat bomber on. My Mom gave me a look that would make medusa blush. She never asked me where i was coming from but she told my dad something cause two days later he came in my room talking about i want the pink jacket and any pink panties you may own We dont play that in this house to this day i dont know if he was being serious... Last one this didnt happen to me but to my Homeboy.. He was getting some Top from his jumpoff in his whip so Chick tells him let her know when he bout to Shoot cause she aint taking it the mouth well he tried to get slick and not tell her so he starts to Shoot she backs uo grabs his joint and tilts it towards him he shot in his own eyes and had it on his chin. He told us this story today and I coudnt help but post that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this didnt happen to me but it involved two of my homies

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed not
to cum in her mouth but he was like eff that he letting off her mouth any way

so when he gets ready to bust the chick moves and he busts on my home boys chest of was giving backshots
smh.gif

the jokes that came after were classic

sick.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Well here's mine, its not really embarrassing but whatever.

I was messing with this girl that lived like 2 streets away from me. So one night she wanted me to come threw cuz he parents were out of town. So i drive my car over there (i just got my license, that's why i drove
ohwell.gif
) and i parked across the street. so we get it in. Then as were walking out the house we see the garage opening up, so shes like "oh s*** run!" so we turn around to hop over this brick wall. shes wearing heels so i had to boost her over . she runs across to some apartments and i run towards my house and as soon as i jumped over i hear her pops like " you mother f***** get back here!" so i start booking it and then BOTH my shoes fell off, and as i looked back to get them, i see pops hanging over the wall like he was jumping over, so i just kept going and ran to my house in my socks. Then to make it worse pops knew it was me and kept blowing up my phone for the rest of the night.
smh.gif

I don't think i ever been so scared in my life
laugh.gif

I have another, not really embarrassing but I was shooked. I use to mess with this Undercover cops daughter. Girl was straight, she was half Dominican halfItalian. She lived like 5 minutes away so she would call me over late night to smash while her pops was on duty. Well back then I used to drive the Ford TaurusSho..which had the tendency to automatically lock the doors sometimes. I'm not an idiot so I never park my car directly in front of a jumpoffs house causeyou never know what can happen. Well this night I pulled up and parked about 6 or 7 houses away from her house. As I get out the car and close the door Irealized I left my keys in there and the doors locked. So I'm pissed but I realized i left the window cracked a little. So i try to unlock the door byusing a twig to pres the unlock button. The neighbors seen me and thought I was breaking into a car so guess what they did...they called the cops. Now guesswho was the first cop speeding down the street...my jumpoffs pops. So mad cops are coming down the street like I was a fugitive or something..surprised theydidn't send out the helicopters man...I was mad shooked cause I know dude could do whatever he wanted to me and make something up. Well...the cops come upto me and start drilling me with questions like why I'm here and all. After like 20 minutes of questioning and them running my background home girls popspulls out his club which had an extension to it. He unlocks my door and watched me drive off. They tailed me for a few blocks then bounced. i was shooked but Iwasn't trying to turn down the buns so I turned back around and went back to shawtys crib haha. This time though I didn't lock my keys in the whip.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed not
to cum in her mouth but he was like eff that he letting off her mouth any way

so when he gets ready to bust the chick moves and he busts on my home boys chest of was giving backshots
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed not to cum in her mouth but he was like eff that he letting off her mouth any way

smh.gif

sick.gif

Aight, it happened when I was 16, me and this one 18 yr old jumpoff were chillen in the back seat of my cousins car, we were both drunk, she proceeds to domeme up, after a few she decides to try to deepthroat lol, guess she couldn't, she start gagging and right before she throws up all over me, I open the doorvomit erupts from her mouth exorcist status, after that my cousin and everybody else with us runs up to the car too, just in time too see me with my pants tomy knees, and her trying still vomiting.eghck! Lol

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

This is what you were talking about on twitter?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"dating" is codeword for casual sex.
laugh.gif
Who are you on twitter
nerd.gif

Having the d at anytime was
pimp.gif
so yes, casual sex wins.

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Last one this didnt happen to me but to my Homeboy.. He was getting some Top from his jumpoff in his whip so Chick tells him let her know when he bout to Shoot cause she aint taking it the mouth well he tried to get slick and not tell her so he starts to Shoot she backs uo grabs his joint and tilts it towards him he shot in his own eyes and had it on his chin. He told us this story today and I coudnt help but post that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

two of my friends ran a train on a chick while one was giving backshots the other one was getting domed up, the chick told the friend who was getting domed not to cum in her mouth but he was like eff that he letting off her mouth any way

smh.gif

Dog. That is not what a train is
sick.gif
. A train is when it'sa bunch of dudes who smash ONE AT A TIME, like a real train where you go from car to car, thus the double meaning.

What your boys did was a threesome with 2 dudes/gangbang sorta situation which is not poppin
indifferent.gif
. They deserve it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Ya boy shoulda known to grab shorties hair/head.

Oh and let me guess ya boy who got nutted on still finished right?
alien.gif

Alright, So one day my cousin & I was chilling by A friend of mine crib. We were smoking & drinking playing madden 08 & watching Dodgeball.Everything was going good but we had To leave early because we were going To church tomorrow mourning. So we get drop off to my apt & my cousin see 2chicks from far away & he calls them to over & talk to us. The apt I stay in some of the lights are broken so we couldn't get a good look at them,but anyway they get closer and we see a short redbone & short fat chick and right off back my cousin say "I'm smashing the rebone". So theyget closer and I'm like %%% NO! the redbone chick body was on point but she had a lazy eye & the fat chick looked like that fat broad on ATL who said" Hurry Up And Go" mixed with Sherri Shepard. So after talking for A while they tell us that their parents aren't home and we can come chill bythere place. So we go over there and they start dancing and then the redbone asked my cousin if he wanted to go to her room. While my cousin leaves me &the fat girl are chilling on the couch watching Scrubs, then she gets up and knocks on her sister door and my cousin walks out like "Dawg You Gotta TakeOn For The Team" & I'm Like "Son You Tripping". But me being a good person I'm Like "Alright I Got You". After that I takethe chick to her room and i let her give me some skull. Then I smashed for about 20 min and fake busting a nut so i could wait for my cousin and leave.

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Alright, So one day my cousin & I was chilling by A friend of mine crib. We were smoking & drinking playing madden 08 & watching Dodgeball. Everything was going good but we had To leave early because we were going To church tomorrow mourning. So we get drop off to my apt & my cousin see 2 chicks from far away & he calls them to over & talk to us. The apt I stay in some of the lights are broken so we couldn't get a good look at them, but anyway they get closer and we see a short redbone & short fat chick and right off back my cousin say "I'm smashing the rebone". So they get closer and I'm like %%% NO! the redbone chick body was on point but she had a lazy eye & the fat chick looked like that fat broad on ATL who said " Hurry Up And Go" mixed with Sherri Shepard. So after talking for A while they tell us that their parents aren't home and we can come chill by there place. So we go over there and they start dancing and then the redbone asked my cousin if he wanted to go to her room. While my cousin leaves me & the fat girl are chilling on the couch watching Scrubs, then she gets up and knocks on her sister door and my cousin walks out like "Dawg You Gotta Take On For The Team" & I'm Like "Son You Tripping". But me being a good person I'm Like "Alright I Got You". After that I take the chick to her room and i let her give me some skull. Then I smashed for about 20 min and fake busting a nut so i could wait for my cousin and leave.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these are hilarious, i dont have any embarrassing stories outside of bust'n early...which is embarrassin lol.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

these are hilarious, i dont have any embarrassing stories outside of bust'n early...which is embarrassin lol.
I have the opposite problems.
Girls get mad at me like, whats wrong? you cant bust?
Stoneface then proceed to bust on their stomach/booty.

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This isn't as funny as most of these, but it's def. embarrassing.

This girl from out of town that I messing with finally agreed to spend a whole day with me, so I was thinking chill, see a movie, then go home and smash. So assoon as she gets in my car, she starts "teasing" and "touching" and whatnot, but says she still wants to see a movie. So we get to thetheatre and it's the same thing, teasing and touching everywhere, but not really any solid action. At this point, she's been playing with my soldierfor like 2 hours, and it's starting to become unbearable. I try to talk her into going down in the movies, but she says the old people 20 rows ahead whoare the only other people in the theater will hear.
indifferent.gif
So I'm like let's just bounce, and she says she wants to watch the rest of Aviator.
indifferent.gif
Joint waslike 3 hours long. For like an hour Leo was just sitting in a room watching his beard grow. And I'm sitting there trying to keep my nuts from exploding. Soit really becomes unbearable with about an hour to go in the movie, and I decide t go to the bathroom and "take matters into my own hands".Unfortunately, I'm in such a hurry to find relief that I get it all over the front of my shorts, and it's SUPER OBVIOUS. I was about to just bounce andleave her there, but I just went back in and took one of the biggest Ls ever. Didn't even get to smash cuz the chick said I "blew" my chance.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom