Post Your Motorcycle

Thanks man-much appreciated!
beautiful bike man, I hope to own one some day.
this is my orig track bike: 06 gix6 retired AMA bike..

past bikes i've owned tru the years, ive got more pics of my other bikes, but not on this comp im on-so sorry for the crappy pics..

07 cbr6

04 cbr6

02 R1

No hate on the R1's..i actually like the newest model R1..just because i ride Honda doesnt mean im bias..sheeeet i also like da Hemi but im not against the LS engines

From yesterday

Hey guys, so the dude across the street from me is a mechanic. He was telling me that my chain on my bike was hanging a little low and i should get it adjusted (it is close to the center stand when the center stand is up obviously, not sure if that is a huge deal). Is this something i can do myself. And is riding detrimental to this? Like get it fixed right away or eventually? How exactly can i tell if it is too low?

From the little bit of research i did i guess i would need a tensioner or something? Might just take it in soon for an oil change and routine maintenance since the colder months are coming up

My boys ZX10 and my ZX6
Remember to tighten all the bolts on your bike every few weeks. One of my fairing bolts flew off on the highway today. Smh

this!!!!!!

my right slider adn BOLT feel the hell out like 3 months ago...

nope, i aint even get a new one yet... :smh:

cats stop me and look at my bike and go..."uuuuhhhh wheres your engine mount bolt?!?!.."

i reply, "somewhere on Linden Blvd in brooklyn,,,"

ive gotta get my life together!! lol

Thanks man-much appreciated!
beautiful bike man, I hope to own one some day.

this is my orig track bike: 06 gix6 retired AMA bike..

past bikes i've owned tru the years, ive got more pics of my other bikes, but not on this comp im on-so sorry for the crappy pics..

02 R1

all nice bikes, but this is one of my favorites.

I gotta ask man, which was your favorite?

Today's mods, Racefit Growler Exhaust, FP Levers (Powdercoated white w/ blue adjusters), and blue Driven oil cap.

Last edited:
Today's mods, Racefit Growler Exhaust, FP Levers (Powdercoated white w/ blue adjusters), and blue Driven oil cap.

Brembo Monoblock Calipers and a half helmet....
mean.gif

PS Lose the Growler. My boys K7 GSXR 1000 just had a major engine issue and we're betting that was the cause...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen anybody on a sport bike wear a half helmet. Strange to me. I'll only wear a half helmet once I get my Harley.

you dudes keep an extra helmet with you for when you pick up yambs or how do you do it? You know, since there's lots of helmet sizes.

I've never seen anybody on a sport bike wear a half helmet. Strange to me. I'll only wear a half helmet once I get my Harley.

you dudes keep an extra helmet with you for when you pick up yambs or how do you do it? You know, since there's lots of helmet sizes.
I don't take yambz for rides....

gettin "love" isn't worth the risk of killing her, myself, or both of us.....

Hella rare for me to let yambs get on Gina. But they stay asking. One thing I do is keep my rear crowl on the back so it's a simple excuse as to why they can't get on with me (sorry babe, I don't have the seat with me). Plus in Ga. you have to wear a helmet and I don't carry a spare when I'm out.

I really got to get a new exhaust. Part of me doesn't want to put too much into it since i will probably be upgrading next year.

Brembo Monoblock Calipers and a half helmet....:smh:

PS Lose the Growler. My boys K7 GSXR 1000 just had a major engine issue and we're betting that was the cause...

I'm at work cracking up reading these comments. Anyone that says they're buying a motorcycle and never letting a female on is a liar. The German is there exactly for that purpose. I live in NYC, I'm around females every time I leave my crib, you never know when some broad you been trying to snipe hits you with the "Let's go for a ride" text. Many of nights I've slayed some good ones because I happened to have the spare with me. To those that are concerned about killing someone, focus on becoming a better rider instead of a better helmet, the helmet can only do but so much. Myself, as well as wifey have full riding gear down to the boots. My gloves alone cost more than some of the helmets I've seen people posting on here :lol:. Also, I highly doubt a slip on exhaust ruined your boy's bike, chances are he didn't take good care of it. Moving on...

Yesterday's mods, Driven D3 grips, Driven bar ends, R1 throttle tube mod (shorter twist to full throttle).

Considering removing the secondary throttle bodies but I've heard good and bad things, still doing some research.

Last edited:
Maybe it's cuz I'm a Youngblood, but depending on where I'm going, I carry a second helmet. So many females my age be like they never been on the back of a bike. So that's my que to tell them to hop on and speed down a straightaway. Then I drop then back off and let them know if they ever want to go for a real ride, just hit me up.

But forreal forreal, new backseat riders be the worst yo.

Maybe it's cuz I'm a Youngblood, but depending on where I'm going, I carry a second helmet. So many females my age be like they never been on the back of a bike. So that's my que to tell them to hop on and speed down a straightaway. Then I drop then back off and let them know if they ever want to go for a real ride, just hit me up.

But forreal forreal, new backseat riders be the worst yo.

So true. I had one chick let go of one hand on the highway because she wanted to check her phone, after that I stopped giving rides to chick's I don't know. She was a friend's friend. My girl on the other hand, knows exactly what to do, hands diamond position on the tank, leans into the turns, almost like she's not even there.

My girl rides on the back with me from time to time. Same thing as above she does the diamond on the tank or just holds me. Still need to get a spare helmet though. And whoever mentioned tightening bolts was right, I just got my replacement in the mail and when I was tightening all the fairing bolts I noticed another one was missing smh. Finally took my reflectors off also, still debating spending money on asv grips.

I'm at work cracking up reading these comments. Anyone that says they're buying a motorcycle and never letting a female on is a liar. The German is there exactly for that purpose. I live in NYC, I'm around females every time I leave my crib, you never know when some broad you been trying to snipe hits you with the "Let's go for a ride" text. Many of nights I've slayed some good ones because I happened to have the spare with me. To those that are concerned about killing someone, focus on becoming a better rider instead of a better helmet, the helmet can only do but so much. Myself, as well as wifey have full riding gear down to the boots. My gloves alone cost more than some of the helmets I've seen people posting on here
laugh.gif
. Also, I highly doubt a slip on exhaust ruined your boy's bike, chances are he didn't take good care of it. Moving on...

Yesterday's mods, Driven D3 grips, Driven bar ends, R1 throttle tube mod (shorter twist to full throttle).

Considering removing the secondary throttle bodies but I've heard good and bad things, still doing some research.
You obviously didn't look very hard at the picture I posted....

Second comment shows just how ignorant you are of riding a motorcycle...STAY SAFE!!!
tired.gif

So you have $250 gloves and wear a half helmet....YOU THE MAN!
mean.gif

You obviously didn't look very hard at the picture I posted....

Second comment shows just how ignorant you are of riding a motorcycle...STAY SAFE!!! |I

So you have $250 gloves and wear a half helmet....YOU THE MAN! :smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Did you not read anything I wrote? I ride in full gear, down to the boots. Are you anywhere near NYC, if so, let's ride and see who's the better rider.

Edit: After going back am reading your comments in this thread, you're pretty annoying :lol:

Last edited:
in NYC most people ride with a german helmet ON or on the back... it is what it is...

cats need to chill and stop watching what others are riding with, unless its sandals and swin trunks... (Dominican dudes are wildin' Brooklyn :smh: )

i know this bajan dude that rides a R1, smokes wild weed, drinks rum STRIAGHT, ride with females on the back, no gear but gloves and a german but WILL RIDE THE FUGG OUTTA THAT BIKE!!!!

meanwhile my man who has a zx10, 20+ years of riding experience and rides in FULL gear (minus the riding pants w/ pads) lays it down atleast twice every summer...

better your own skills...

but I'm ramblin'...

Last edited:
also, I'm a fairly new driver, but I don't see anything wrong with giving a chick a ride. Of course if I do have somebody on the back I won't be taking turns at normal speed and leaning like crazy. It's one thing for me to wreck while I'm riding dolo, but someone else on the bike? It's my responsibility to make sure they see another day.

Sorry for the repost but did most f you guys pass the permit test and the driving exam first time through? I'm gonna try and take at least the permit test soon and save up for a bike....

Back
Top Bottom