Post Your Motorcycle

Fiat edition is just the replica release of their MotoGP racing bike. I think they were released from 07-10. They were pretty limited and were only made for the R1

R6 has probably been the best looking Japanese 600 since the 03 version........ It's still honda in this ***** though :lol:

I'm a Honda guy but the R6 has been the best looking bike for years. R1 is real nice but a little bulky looking. I think the 899 is now the best looking bike.

jd2384
a blinkin
ballerific703

thanks fellas

i'm thinking about getting a supermoto to terrorize the city with
as much as i love riding the r6, i only like riding it on the freeway/track when there's not much traffic

i really want a wr250x
14_WR250R_Blue_1.png

Look into the Suzuki DR-Z400SM...looks sick and you get 400cc engine.

Was the kid Spanish with his girl on the back? Sounds like an accident that occurred recently on Long Island. Sorry for your loss if so, and with that being said ride safe fellas.
like I said before sorry for your loss, and when you get a bike shoot me a pm and we can ride together.

im from LI as well and heard about it but people keep telling me different stories heard it was a dude i went to school with but again a bunch of different people telling different stories...

If you mean the one on Carlton ave it was Spanish kid named Christopher Gonzalez who passed, while his girl remains in critical condition. I heard he was racing another bike but I doubt that seeing as the other person hasn't came forward and they just had a baby recently so I'm not sure how quick he'd be going with his girl on the back.

Looks like I'm pushing my classes until Fall. Not tripping, gives me more time to save and research.

Always wanted a bike, but lost a friend to an accident this year. Yes, he was speeding and hit a car that sent him flying, could've been avoided. But there's always that chance that its out of your hands and the others fault. Seen to many get cut off or ran off. But I just can't help how peaceful and enjoyable it is, been on a cruiser, never on a sports bike. I'm conflicted .

Last edited:
That's how I think sometimes. I ended watching a few videos of people riding, looks mad relaxing.

It's like nothing else I've ever experienced. Especially on days where you just get up and go. It's a more intimate feel with the world around you because you're so exposed.

Yes. It's dangerous. You'll never hear me argue against that. Even if you're a professional and have been riding foes decades, it's always a risk when you rev that engine and roll into first gear. Like many other things in life, it's a risk. All you can do is home your skills, and more than anything, respect the bike, respect the road, and respect others on the road.

It's like nothing else I've ever experienced. Especially on days where you just get up and go. It's a more intimate feel with the world around you because you're so exposed.

Yes. It's dangerous. You'll never hear me argue against that. Even if you're a professional and have been riding foes decades, it's always a risk when you rev that engine and roll into first gear. Like many other things in life, it's a risk. All you can do is home your skills, and more than anything, respect the bike, respect the road, and respect others on the road.
The exposure is spot on, I rode on the back of a cruiser and fell in love with the feeling. But I know I'd fall in love with a sports bike, I have yet to ride one but I want to. I've always been a risk taker in life, and no matter what I've always been drawn to them. I just want to learn more on the right steps to take when it comes to getting a bike.

Looking into it today. The license endorsement info is also on the to do list.

MSF course fam. That's a great first step to take. :pimp:

for sure. i was deciding against it since I could've learned on my friend's bike and saved the money.

thank god I went through with the MSF course. best decision within the motorcycle world.

on a side note, any NYC heads know a lenient inspection shop? my dust seals (not forks) are dry rotted and I haven't had the time to replace them.

Took it to a few shops around my way and all of them wants that to be fixed before they even inspect. Inspection sticker expired in July :smh:

Just ordered for my katana 

Probably gonna upgrade bikes next year but not sure what yet.  I find myself really liking the Triumph speed triples but part of me wants a GSXR.

Two Brothers is a great exhaust. I love that sound.

I've fallen in love with GSXR's for some reason. Over the last 2-3 months, I've become a HUGE fan. Did a complete 180 on them.

Back
Top Bottom