Post Your Motorcycle

What are your opinions on this?
Pre-Owned
Selling Price: $6,999.00
Year: 2009
Make: Honda
Model: CBR 600RR
Mileage: 18,931

I was going to suggest that as well. The 2014 season is closing out/over. People will be parting ways with their bikes and letting them go for better deals now than what you'd find in the warmer months. Keep your search going for a few more weeks. You'll be surprised at what you'll find. :pimp:

I've posted my past sport bikes in here before, but since then have changed styles. Here's an old stock bike that I converted into a bobber.

:pimp: I love bobbers

One day I plan to start a bobber build. Plan to get a 883 and ride one day

Crashed :frown:

Havent even seen my baby since the accident.
I know she still running cuz i rode to my OG house and she took me to the ER.
Wasnt letting them turkeys tow my bike.

Last edited:
I think she ok. I know the sliders, clutch lever, shifter, and left bar end were cooked. It was a lowside so not too much damage.

I aint too mad though.

Now i get to do more upgrades.

Already got pazzo shorty levers on the way.

http://www.skullysystems.com/#intro

Jus saw that today. What do you guys think?

it is definitely the future, especially with that price! i could see some small subset of riders (trackday guys or those that do a good amount of cross country riding) messing with it, feature set is pretty awesome but what happens if you go down with it? would insurance cover it? in a couple years (hopefully sooner!) the cost comes down enough or a lower capability version?

Crashed :frown:

Havent even seen my baby since the accident.
I know she still running cuz i rode to my OG house and she took me to the ER.
Wasnt letting them turkeys tow my bike.

hope you're good my dude, what happened?

I'm good bro. 2 broken fingers, sprained thumb, sprained ankle, and some gnarly road rash on my knee. Other than that my whole damn body was sore for the first 3 days.

What happened:

I was riding home from my girls crib on the highway in the left lane. There's a Cherokee in the middle lane and a semi in the right lane. A grand am comes flying and slams into the back of the semi. The jeep swerves to miss the wreck and goes into my lane. I'm going way to fast to stop before I run into the back of the jeep so I try to scrub off some speed and go around the jeep. Bad idea on cold tires. Front end washed out and I went tumbling.

Finally good enough to walk n get around. Gonna go check out the damage to the bike tomorrow. If it's bad I'm just gonna stunt it and cop a fireblade next summer. I was gonna buy a F4i to stunt but oh well. Midas whale bust the RR down since she damaged goods now :frown:.

Bottom line is ur good fam.

I had a lil situation yesterday morning myself. I was at a light in the left turing lane while waiting on the arrow... (Im facing north wanting to turn back west) To my left is a ton of cars coming to a stop but nothing in the turning lane on that side (they are facing east from the west side) . Now whn i turn ill turn into a 2 lane that immediately turns into a one lane due to construction. So as im waiting cars start to slow due to yellow. Like i always do i wait a second for the idiots that try to run the yellow/red light. Ok nohing. So i ease out in 1st when a dumb *** swang thru the light from the west side turning lane as im turing back west...

i barely avoid them and slide from all the gravel from construction right into the curb and front flipped off my bike and land on my back in some grass. I get up shake it off check on my baby and nothing at all. The way the bike landed is more like someone dropped it on the right side against the curb so it was kinda laying down on its side. The people pull over and hopped out and said my bad and im sorry and etc.. I felt like beating the **** outta everybody in the car. However all is well. Ill jus sit at a light an additional few seconds b4 i pull out. Smh.

2011 cbr600rr

Last edited:
I'm good bro. 2 broken fingers, sprained thumb, sprained ankle, and some gnarly road rash on my knee. Other than that my whole damn body was sore for the first 3 days.

What happened:

I was riding home from my girls crib on the highway in the left lane. There's a Cherokee in the middle lane and a semi in the right lane. A grand am comes flying and slams into the back of the semi. The jeep swerves to miss the wreck and goes into my lane. I'm going way to fast to stop before I run into the back of the jeep so I try to scrub off some speed and go around the jeep. Bad idea on cold tires. Front end washed out and I went tumbling.

Finally good enough to walk n get around. Gonna go check out the damage to the bike tomorrow. If it's bad I'm just gonna stunt it and cop a fireblade next summer. I was gonna buy a F4i to stunt but oh well. Midas whale bust the RR down since she damaged goods now :frown:.

crazy...i worry about how much more vulnerable to something random happening i am on two wheels ALL the time; insurance cutting you a check for a new ride?

Bottom line is ur good fam.

I had a lil situation yesterday morning myself. I was at a light in the left turing lane while waiting on the arrow... (Im facing north wanting to turn back west) To my left is a ton of cars coming to a stop but nothing in the turning lane on that side (they are facing east from the west side) . Now whn i turn ill turn into a 2 lane that immediately turns into a one lane due to construction. So as im waiting cars start to slow due to yellow. Like i always do i wait a second for the idiots that try to run the yellow/red light. Ok nohing. So i ease out in 1st when a dumb *** swang thru the light from the west side turning lane as im turing back west...

i barely avoid them and slide from all the gravel from construction right into the curb and front flipped off my bike and land on my back in some grass. I get up shake it off check on my baby and nothing at all. The way the bike landed is more like someone dropped it on the right side against the curb so it was kinda laying down on its side. The people pull over and hopped out and said my bad and im sorry and etc.. I felt like beating the **** outta everybody in the car. However all is well. Ill jus sit at a light an additional few seconds b4 i pull out. Smh.

2011 cbr600rr

yea, where i stay folk ALWAYS trying either beat the yellow or turn in front of a green with no arrow; so much so that i am surprised when it doesn't happen...no scratches, did you have frame sliders?

]

Halloween Stunt ride In San Diego.

We got one more next week that will be hosted by 905 racing.
cant wait :pimp:

Last edited:
Renewing my L's in December and have to pay $49.50. Got my M license and haven't ridden a bike since I passed my exam 2 yrs ago :smh: Guess all is well since Pittsburgh is a breeding ground for dumb drivers and bad roads :\

Yessir... Sliders saved my paint.. Lol but I scratched the **** outta my shin tho.. Dont eem know how being i did a full front flip in the air onto my back. None the less im good fam... :rolleyes

Yessir... Sliders saved my paint.. Lol but I scratched the **** outta my shin tho.. Dont eem know how being i did a full front flip in the air onto my back. None the less im good fam... :rolleyes

Frame sliders are easily the best investment that u can put on ur bike.
Glad u gucci bro.

yea, coming out of that uninjured is fortunate the bike being unscathed is a bonus!!!

Back
Top Bottom