Post Your Motorcycle

I used to only ride in Foams. Then I stopped that and switched to Timbs. Sometimes some orange Hyper Flights that match my bike but usually just TImbs.

Hi everyone:

I ride a Honda shadow 1110 that I am restoring in SoCal, San Diego. I am looking for suggestions and recommendations for a paint job. The current color is black but the previous owner crashed 2 times and the hardbags lids are broken.

Also, I try not to talk to people when riding and I subscribe to the Everyone is out to get you driving theory.

Cheers and ride safe!

What do you guys do for helmets for random chicks?

Think I'm gonna go buy myself a half helmet and a medium half helmet for whatever chick I'm riding with.

What do you guys do for helmets for random chicks?

Think I'm gonna go buy myself a half helmet and a medium half helmet for whatever chick I'm riding with.

I got the helmets, just need the chicks...

:lol: I've had a couple chicks ask me for rides now that I got my bike. To be honest, I just don't want to cash out on a shoei or something expensive, especially since that one helmet might not fit them all. So I think I'll buy a medium one that every chick can use. :lol:

I bought a cheap pink one. It was on sale for like $60 ish

Should I be suspect about a 06 bike with really low miles (2,800 according to seller)? He states very clean bike with extras so imma take that as it still runs. My bro made me double think things by saying how a 2006 bike only have that many miles and so on. Would yall question it or is that a steal?

It isn't unheard of. I got my 06 CBR1000RR two years ago with less than 1500 miles on it. The guy I bought it from had a Harley and never really rode the CBR too often. He took phenomenal care of her as well. I made a come up as far as I'm concerned. What kind of bike is it?

^06 CBR 1000. Alright thanks, kinda calm my nerves a little. Since this bike is about to be almost 10 years old, but is practically brand new, it should still work as if I got a 2015 CBR brand new from the dealership? You get what I'm saying? Like it shouldn't break down or need more loving?

Not everyone rides the bikes they buy. I've met plenty of people that have bikes and are scared to ride, don't have time or have multiple bikes so they don't ride it. So it's common but be careful, if anything seems shady or the guy is funny, I wouldn't buy.

As for the bike being brand new, it's hard to tell unless you bring a mechanic. The bike would be damn near new if he took care of it, flushed fluids and rode it every few weeks for a short trip. A lot of the time, people don't flush fluids and the bikes just sit for a long time which could be trouble.

1,500 is still barely broken in, to put things into perspective.

There are and have been plenty of steals with bikes. It's almost normal. Most people, unlike myself, are only weekend riders. Not only that but depending on the location are only riding during their respective seasons.

It's always good to have a mechanic you trust to give it a once over, though.

I got my bike ('04 Suzuki GS500F) with around 2,000 miles on it because the dude I bought it from got it before getting his license. He said that his wife wouldn't let him get his license but all his friends ride so they would take the bike out from time to time. 

Rode for a few hours today and almost got hit by this one girl who was halfway over the double yellow. She had the nerve to flip me off afterwards too. Stay safe out there fellas.

Last edited:
^ :smh: @ that chick

sweet bike tho, bro :pimp:

finally sold my bike back in MA. now finally going to get a new one out here in CA. time to start hunting :evil:

Yeah from what the guy I bought my bike said, he was riding one day and gave her a little too much throttle. The front end came up on him and he was scared of the bike ever since. He picked up the Harley and didn't really ride the CBR anymore. I could tell that he maintained the bike very well though. The fluid levels were good, nothing was corroded, and that oil was looking cleeeeeeean. So I pulled the trigger. Never had any issues with her in the time I've had her. I love you Chanel! Lol.

Man, I put about 200 miles on my bike today and I think it was overheating when I got back home. It was making weird sounds, didn't have the deep idle it usually does. Hope it's alright.

After a month of rain in dallas where the temperature barely scraped 80•

It's super hot now close to mid 90• by next month its gonna be near 100 lol i dont even wanna ride when it's this hot

Last edited:
New helmet

I got it as a gift. I like the shape but i dont like black helmet. :frown:

I want this lid :frown:
92cfdf4862caa41b-agv_corsa_wish_collage.jpg

Last edited:
Im looking to purchase an s1000 and was wondering if anybody can tell me their experience or knowledge of the easy ride finance option ....something that BMW probably wouldn't tell me up front. also sorry in advance if its been discussed before.

Bruh really digging the black helmet. My bike is all black i really want a matte black helmet.

What brand is that?

Back
Top Bottom