Post Your Motorcycle

$5700 for a 750 or $6900 for a 1000?

Both bikes are 06 GSXRs. Both have the same traditional Suzuki blue/white fairings.

Looking for my second bike after an R6.

Sucks ever since i started driving trucks i can't ride as often as i want :frown:
636 at the house collecting dust smh.

Had a question about helmets, though, anyone have experience or know anyone
that had used a carbon fiber helmet?? I know they're $500+ but it seems worth it.

Someone shed light :nerd:

Dope Repsol, btw. Hella clean.

Last edited:
I've never owned a CF helmet-but only helmet I have ever worn were either Arai or Shoei's..I've owned other brands-but ended up selling them-since I've seen what happened on a crash nor it just didnt fit my round noggin right

I can def vouch for Arai-I have crash tested 
frown.gif
 them on the streets and on the track and will spend the extra $$ on them.  Last season and this year-I am currently rocking the Shoei X12 at the track and so far so good!

But I have only worn Arai Quantums and the Corsairs-so I can def give a thumbs up to Arai
Sucks ever since i started driving trucks i can't ride as often as i want
frown.gif

636 at the house collecting dust smh.

Had a question about helmets, though, anyone have experience or know anyone
that had used a carbon fiber helmet?? I know they're $500+ but it seems worth it.

Someone shed light
nerd.gif

Dope Repsol, btw. Hella clean.

Bro's i have the harley-davidson classes to get my motorcycle license in april.

Any advice or stories of success failure? I heard they are actually kind of hard. And for $350 i kinda don't want to fail and have to pay again. I have very little experience on a bike. Should i practice a lot before the class?

Thanks

Any advice or stories of success failure? I heard they are actually kind of hard. And for $350 i kinda don't want to fail and have to pay again. I have very little experience on a bike. Should i practice a lot before the class?

Thanks
i took the msf class at the The Rider School in Columbia, MD last October. great course. practice shifting smoothly. they called me out a few times but that was my first time on a bike but you wont be higher than 3rd gear. practice figure 8 turns in a box. i forgot how big it is on the course but thats what got some people on our final. had two people fall and didnt pass. also pay attention to where they set up the cones on the road course. had two others fail because they went through different sections even when the instructors clearly has it marked. the written test was very simple.

Last edited:

Thanks

i took the msf class at the The Rider School in Columbia, MD last October. great course. practice shifting smoothly. they called me out a few times but that was my first time on a bike but you wont be higher than 3rd gear. practice figure 8 turns in a box. i forgot how big it is on the course but thats what got some people on our final. had two people fall and didnt pass. also pay attention to where they set up the cones on the road course. had two others fail because they went through different sections even when the instructors clearly has it marked. the written test was very simple.

Appreciate it man repped. I'm taking mine at the one on Pulaski Highway in MD.

i just got my dual sport back in november so its slow for me getting a new bike anytime soon but im looking to get a cbr 600 to just cool on by then ill be more skilled

Real nice Repsol. I'm diggin the new 2013 too. I'm disgusted that Honda made a 250 and 600 Repsol though :x

Just picked up a 2010 gsxr600 last week it has 4800kms. Ill get somer better pictures once I bring it home.I'm in Toronto and it has been snowing all week can't wait for the weather to get nice *insert Bart Scott gif*

Copped a gsxr for 4000..

04 1000...thinking about flipping it to cop a newer 600...
What y'all think?

Copped a gsxr for 4000..

What y'all think?

Real nice Repsol. I'm diggin the new 2013 too. I'm disgusted that Honda made a 250 and 600 Repsol though
sick.gif
Thanks...but the only diff in the 2013 from the 2011 as far as appearance is they changed the headlights some

And yea its pretty lame they gotta 250 and 600 Rep now..its all about the money tho..shame

Last edited:
Sup everyone?!  After riding the streets on/off for over 10yrs-just sold the street bike and bought myself a track dedicated bike...been going to the track the past 4 years and couldn't be happier!!  

here's my ex-AMA ArcLight Suzuki track bike

and here's my old CBR..

and here's how i TRY to stay in shape for the upcoming season..
laugh.gif

how often do you track days? if you don't mind saying, about what does it cost you per season average?

Copped a gsxr for 4000..

What y'all think?

do you not want the gixxer 1000? what does the mileage look like? one thing i've found to be true, at least in my area, is that liter bikes can be had cheaper than 600s

Back
Top Bottom