Post Your Motorcycle

got a Ktm 300 tpi reserved in Jan to ride. :pimp:

you ever ride the beta xtrainer ? MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
nice!!

where will you be riding again?

never rode a beta but they are carbed so ride a lil different than a tpi bike

rode in snow this weekend since we finally got some precipitation in socal, ended up tweaking my knee (maybe mcl) going to see the doctor but i may not be able to ride for a while :frown:

nice!!

where will you be riding again?

never rode a beta but they are carbed so ride a lil different than a tpi bike

rode in snow this weekend since we finally got some precipitation in socal, ended up tweaking my knee (maybe mcl) going to see the doctor but i may not be able to ride for a while :frown:
somewhere outside of Vegas, I think maybe valley of fire. my wife is coming too and she wanted to try the 200 2 stroke so I'll be able to rip that around too.

yeah, I don't even think I'd want to deal with a carb tbh but the bike looks like a hell of a bike for the price.

sorry about your knee. :frown:

somewhere outside of Vegas, I think maybe valley of fire. my wife is coming too and she wanted to try the 200 2 stroke so I'll be able to rip that around too.

yeah, I don't even think I'd want to deal with a carb tbh but the bike looks like a hell of a bike for the price.

sorry about your knee. :frown:
Yeah the price is definitely nice, but IMO you can’t beat the tpi its just too good.
Have fun brudda and take hella pics!!

and ty <3

had the 300 washed yesterday
makes me wanna hit the trail so bad
got a gopro so i'll be sharing video of my last ride once i'm done editing god willing
1639675454432.png

I'm sure you guys saw this already but this is a step in the right direction. 6 hour run time and 80 hp. would be fun for hood rat stuff in the city riding in silence.

the zero look nice in person.

how do those work? You get 7500 extra dollars on your tax refund?

Saw this but idk still hard pass for me

2 strokes >>>>>

for me I’d wait and see if they drop a race bike for the track and plate it if it was good.

20 more hp than a 450 without the maintenance which would be a perfect daily/track toy for me. I could give up braaaap for that.

no way I’d trade for your ⛽⛽️ If I was you. Keep that thing forever, who knows how long they’ll be made.

for me I’d wait and see if they drop a race bike for the track and plate it if it was good.

20 more hp than a 450 without the maintenance which would be a perfect daily/track toy for me. I could give up braaaap for that.

no way I’d trade for your ⛽⛽ If I was you. Keep that thing forever, who knows how long they’ll be made.
i could see the advantages, for me being able to instantly pour fuel into a tank and have range beats charging and waiting every single time lol

the audible experience might be missed too, but it will for sure get some marketshare over time.

tbh idk if you want more power than a currrent 450 :lol:

my yz legit feels like its going to jump out from under me when I get on it
and most pros say that modern 450s have too much power

plus what bugs me about electric numbers are they say its 20 more hp than a 450 but if you use those 20 more hp the battery life will significantly be decreased :lol:

a 450 is more than enough power for me. I just want something light. That’s low maintenance which doesn’t go together. :lol:

I for sure would miss the noise but could live with it. But you know what I would miss more? The clutch. Are you just supposed to whack the throttle open every time you want to pick the front wheel up and be going 50 mph a second later? :lol:

I forgot you had that yz, convert it and hit the track. :pimp:

a 450 is more than enough power for me. I just want something light. That’s low maintenance which doesn’t go together. :lol:

I for sure would miss the noise but could live with it. But you know what I would miss more? The clutch. Are you just supposed to whack the throttle open every time you want to pick the front wheel up and be going 50 mph a second later? :lol:

I forgot you had that yz, convert it and hit the track. :pimp:
well what is interesting is that i heard some electric companies are making bikes with clutches which will completely change the game

that would be dope, it would be especially sick if you could run it like a rekluse or just a standard clutch by changing the settings.

totally unrelated but I took a bmw r1250 rt out for a quick rip the other day. one of those nerdy huge touring bikes. that thing was so damn comfortable :lol: I totally see why people get them now.

nah, I haven’t ridden one of those. I was just picking up bikes with my wife for her job and they bought one so I ripped it around the neighborhood for a minute.

You about to cop?

nah, I haven’t ridden one of those. I was just picking up bikes with my wife for her job and they bought one so I ripped it around the neighborhood for a minute.

You about to cop?
nah not my style at the moment

if i wanted an adv bike it would be on my radar

or if i wanted to hit long fire roads

personally hate fire roads

love riding slow in 1st 2nd gear trails

Yeah I just ride bikes to ride them and I have the opportunity to try a bunch.

I really have no desire to do long trips on a bike. I just like going wherever in the city. Track is fun too.

I’d be good with just a supermoto and a trail bike. Maybe like a mt09 some day if I ever want to get on faster tracks but I don’t really want to at the moment. I wish we hard more kart tracks.

as a fan of smaller CC bikes, the Brute is very intriguing ... really liking the style

i guess Herald is strictly UK/EU brand at this time, can't seem to find anything bout them in the US

Last edited:
Small cc bikes are the ****. That thing would be super fun with a 500cc thumper.

If it never comes here there is always the svartpillian from husky.

I think the 500cc market is about to explode.

I’m really hoping the Ktm 490 comes in a sumo version. 50-60 hp twin on a light cheap bike. I thrash my bike so I don’t want to spend like 15k. Cheap is the name of the game for me.

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain

Two stroke is life! First time riding one today and it’s not scary like everyone acts. A 300 is too much bike for me probably but it worked today. Never got above 4th gear but damn it’s got some power.

I opened it up on an asphalt road in 4th and the wheel floated up like nothing.

Rode single track and two track. Fun af and am going to be sore tomorrow.

My wife launched over the bars and ate **** and still had a blast.
EE9A5141-4EFE-4F8B-A805-6A332AC55D12.jpeg
1059B9D1-EAD6-46FB-9FD8-3993FF313223.jpeg
44056A5B-76B2-4375-946A-C0AF57F4D01D.jpeg

I wish I had some trails near me. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom