POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by na penny 89

i really need a dipset fitted. cap city dont carry em no more. peg dont either SMH. holla at me someone 1 i dont wanna go to santanas town.
PS i really think hype is starting to die on fitteds. i really want to see some good customs how we did in the summer. im loving the team fitteds this winter though.
Hype? the hell you talking about.

for my chicago dudes on the board..
grin.gif

997152448c01a1f0c8b3e716ba23091ea9be465_t.gif

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Ty where you at ??

im starting to feel like me to leaders is memphisboi to CC
smh.gif

You can't possibly feel that way. We didn't have the hat you wanted to I refunded your money instantly on PayPal.

Originally Posted by dagig

what on the next cc update
Hopefully that sonics that henz0 posted. I didn't get a chance to send out your stuff, I will send them out on W.ednesday

You can't possibly feel that way. We didn't have the hat you wanted to I refunded your money instantly on PayPal.
very true, i give you props for that. BUT, you site was charging me 36$ for shipping, so i msged you personally to save me one, you said youwould, but didn't nor returned my messages after that. And still the site is charging me $34 for shipping

Ty runs an honest business...you shoulda pm'ed him,myspaced, or emailed him..even tho the hats they just came out with are boo boo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

man i need that Bully fitted so bad i been waitin for CC to put it on the site

you're gonna be waiting for a looooooooong time dude.
bully fitteds are in store only.

haiti5

i did AIM him when there was plenty left, and he said he'd save me one but never managed to go to the store or have someone at the store have it on hold,so they sold out. anyways....

thanks again chunkweiser
laugh.gif

n502947236_453903_5486.jpg

they not keepin em in store...they drop on wednesday...and if somebody wants to cop a black one in 5/8ths for a brother i will gladly paypal you the moneyfriday...when i get my money right *kanye voice*

anybody???
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

i need that
what team is it?

hatclub.com my young brotha

sorry.

a couple pages back, siirkus mentioned bully fitteds aren't available for custom orders. i would imagine if they aren't custom order, they aren'tgonna be on the site either.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

sorry.

a couple pages back, siirkuss mentioned bully fitteds aren't available for custom orders. i would imagine if they aren't custom order, they aren't gonna be on the site either.
So i cant call an order... CAN SOMEONE GET ME A BULLY FITTED THE RED ONE SIZE 73/4 AND ILL PAY PAL YOU THE FUNDS... ASAP LET ME KNOW WHO CAN COME THRU.

Back
Top Bottom