POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

yo ThunderChunk69 its a rizzy on the any of the snap backs....my cousin ran into those from a baseballequipment store....around the way...if i see some anywhere else i holla

Originally Posted by na penny 89

i really need a dipset fitted. cap city dont carry em no more. peg dont either SMH. holla at me someone 1 i dont wanna go to santanas town.
PS i really think hype is starting to die on fitteds. i really want to see some good customs how we did in the summer. im loving the team fitteds this winter though.
what hype?? santanas town dont even got the fitteds.

I know this is the fitted threat but CC got a new tee up and consider it copped as of 2 minutes ago
laugh.gif

b60470_GodTEALb.jpg

As for the person who asked bout white fitteds, its pretty much a wrap, I haven't seen a solution that completly cleans them, and even if u throw them inthe washin machine in the ""cage"" for fitteds they still come out mis-shaped and off

Ur best bet for white based fitteds, take care of if like wild

i goto myshirts, cop a bunch of old school nba and nfl fitteds... now they have them on the site.

i do the same at capcity, now they have them on the site
eyes.gif

anyway trojan, i guess CC is selling their LAKERS you wanted on their site cheaper than they were selling to me instore
eyes.gif

EDIT:

how to tell counterfeit new eras, i found this ingeneral

while trying to look for other resources, i googled and found this on the hypebeast.com forum, can anyone confirm if these pictures are valid?one thing to note is that the same style hat is not compared so could there be a difference in models of new era hats or are they ALL the same (just differentdesigns). Any new era hat experts?
(Validation of spotting fakes regarding hats pictured pending confirmation, this is NOT a guide)

Legit info
3ce356daec0e32b616b4cd7c7a4e717e41a4e94.jpg

I think the embroidery being visible through the inner part of the crown is the best giveaway.

Some of my other fitteds have the things that fake NE's have but they were legit.

Originally Posted by dagig

whered u get that nuggets hat
I got from the store inside of the nuggets arena when i first moved out here to denver, they got a gang of dope custom fitteds in their.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
i goto myshirts, cop a bunch of old school nba and nfl fitteds... now they have them on the site.

eyes.gif

anyway trojan, i guess CC is selling their LAKERS you wanted on their site cheaper than they were selling to me instore
eyes.gif

EDIT:

how to tell counterfeit new eras, i found this in general

Lakers on CCs site? As in CapCity? I don't see them.

I don't think that guide regarding fakes is correct. I have bought caps at Dodgers stadium and at retail stores that have the top button off-center.

^
laugh.gif

damn I never thought people would make fake fitteds. Thats like making fake Hanes white tees or socks.

profit margin kinda low... maybe its just me tho.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

8fe3l8n.jpg

Never that mayo, lol. Henz will tell u, CC got the budweisers on display (only 2 small sizes left)
And yes I am salty lol.

Trojan, one of their "quicklinks" is vintage nba, go for it.

Blah, I see the cap now, but they don't have a 5/8th. Shoot, I would have even gone up to a 3/4 if they had it. I guess it's not my luck. Any of youguys that work at CC, any hope you got either of those sizes somewhere in the back?

Thunder, still holding on tight to that cap? If you change your mind you know how to reach me.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

i really need a dipset fitted. cap city dont carry em no more. peg dont either SMH. holla at me someone 1 i dont wanna go to santanas town.
PS i really think hype is starting to die on fitteds. i really want to see some good customs how we did in the summer. im loving the team fitteds this winter though.

Word, if anyone has a Dipset fitted in a 1/8th or a 1/4th. Let me know.
nerd.gif

That guide isn't too reliable, except for the see through embroidery part.

The off center button and stitching are more of quality issues. And I've had (legit) New Eras come with stickers that were peeling off. And the hologramcould come off an time if the seller decided to take it off.

Back
Top Bottom