POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

asiatic204 wrote:

sorry.

a couple pages back, siirkus mentioned bully fitteds aren't available for custom orders. i would imagine if they aren't custom order, they aren't gonna be on the site either.

pretty sure custom order means thru email

wow hatland came up, there selection used to be horrible

Originally Posted by haiti5

for my chicago dudes on the board..
grin.gif

997152448c01a1f0c8b3e716ba23091ea9be465_t.gif

Oddly enough it's black and yellow....
sick.gif
.....but it kind of lookslike navy.
laugh.gif

i really need a orlando magic pinstripe fitted that CC had over the summer to match my penny joint why did i sleep ?

CC is the cookie monster fitteds done ? i would like to see more colors on those, maybe at pinstripe ? but at this point its been ran into the ground. i needto get back up top real talk.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Hat is nice, it looks like all cc hats, always a good choice
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

You mind if we save the pic? We might start a blog soon
nerd.gif
for the shop

Ummm some of my recent pick up when I was back in the city 2 weeks ago . . .

Got these 3 at the New Era store . . . I don't think there on display yet tho.

Got this from Goliath . . . Had too, Harlem of course I rep it . . . RIP Big L

Oh the 3 Toronto hats are from The New Era Flagship store in NYC, I don't know if their for sale yet . . . The Harlem World joint is from Goliath

yo CC guys can I order this fitted thru the phone? the NY one in the front

also picked these up..
first one is navy though it looks black so had second thoughts about getting this one. also underbill is purple along with the purple outline in case you guysdon't see it.
also had the white one a while back but lost it somewhere. for you bay area guys I got it at stonestown, at allsports and of course buy 1 get 1 half off on em.
71935ce9e06b59830f1f5433f5f76cb50c6d0f8.jpg

Nice fitteds dont be a menace. Was at allsports this past weekend too, I was feelin those both but I wasn't too comfy with the white (even thoit's clean). I picked up the black Lakers themed joint and the Purple/White SFs tho. You gotta love allsports.

Back
Top Bottom