POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I saw someone wearing the Yankee-colored Mets fitted at school today.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

Some more LRG X New Era's that should be coming out soon if not already.

6aqtpfn.jpg

YO has any bod went 2 E cap city in NJ lately.. im thinkin about going thier 2morow... is it worth the trip?.....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Does anybody want to provide skus for caps that are being purchased from champs/foot locker? I'm seeing some pretty cool caps but I don't think I can get them around my area without a sku. Any help is appreciated.
EBAY ID: macnificent7

^hopefully they dont i kinda like the idea of them catering to their hometown only...shows alotta respect...but im sure some day they will cuz money talks

^ well people outside of Canada do like nice fitteds also
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

^Yes, but it's also like how Peg doesn't have an on-line store......They just want to cater directly to the local cats, while also people can get the hats via connects etc.....Who knows if Ransom will open up an on-line store, but for now I think because they have been open for not too long they will continue to supply the local heads.
myspace facebook

is there somewhere i can still get aqua fitteds that ARENT sold out?????
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

sorry but those 3 hate are booty
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I agree with u memphis .. IMO they are horrible
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

o btw,

i slept on the lumberjack fitted from dave's quality meat.

i've been so busy with my present semester, that i had no time to hit up NY. havent been there in a while,

and the hat is SOLD OUT

can anyone help me?

i can offer money$$ and/or the hat above

please inbox me, need a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2, havent bought a hat in a while, im fiendin!!

Girl Came Back from the Windy an got me this...

4uxw4sy.jpg
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

Back
Top Bottom