POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
that black/red lrg got cement print at the bottom of the bill?
:lol:
laugh.gif

well, the reason I asked when Ransom was going online, was because I though I remember in the last thread, someone was talking about it going online.
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

^ Same here. I wish they'd do it. Business wise, it can help you get some sales, but it also takes away from the exclusivity factor.

Even if they only did an assorted collection, I'd be happy. I just wish I could find whoever I was talking to about the GOONS/$INTHEBANK joints. That's the only two styles I'd pay the $40 or $50 charge for.
babydill.

***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

well, like capcity, for instance, they don't even put most of their fitteds online, so they'd still have the exclusiveness
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

Where can i get some bulls fitteds that dont have " windy city " on them ?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Headed out to TORONTO with these 4 fitteds.....

HUF x THE BAY x CAL

Left Toronto with this..... and on to NYC

Toronto x Goodfoot x Stolen Riches

Finished up the 1st day in NYC with this.....

[email protected]....aim: osyrhiz

osyrhiz

the Atmos probably the best out of that group .. everything is well put together on it!
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

^^ I agree the ATMOS is pretty dam dope... I got really LUCKY, it was the biggest size they had left....

It is probably my most favored pick-up on my little vacay, a 2nd would be a tie between the TDOT and GDFT...

<

[email protected]....aim: osyrhiz

I think yall already know wat ima rock with the JAZZ fitted...

LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

man, that marlins fitted from a couple of pages back is illy!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

osyrhiz are you from guam?
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Picked these up today. Couldn't resist the "Buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off" Total: 48 bucks

52x8ehh.jpg

4uu74nm.jpg

4unzfgz.jpg

iLL W1LLiam,

Since I can't PM you, can you tell me what color the inner sweatband/headband and the color under the outer bill is of your recently picked up kelly green A's fitted? Thanks in advance.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Had it in a 7 1/2 when I was there. I don't know why I didn't buy it, :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Babineaux - Boley - Brooking - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn
Hall - Harrington - Horn - Jackson Jenkins - Milloy - Mughelli - Norwood - Sanders - Williams - White

Back
Top Bottom