POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

If anyones a 7 1/8 and is lookin for some heat, check ebay in the coming days. I'm forced to downsize cause i just can't keep stepping over all these fitteds in my spot. lol
.:TEAM 703:.

RTEmagicC_ne_london_1.jpg.jpg
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

^
yea
but i like the all purple one... but purple is my fave color so im bias
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Stopped by a Vans store yesterday. Saw red Plaid, black Plaid and brown Plaid fitteds. Red's looked nice. Scooped one for $30 bones.

^ The one in the middle, does that say Tom Foolery? What are all those supposed to represent? Who made them?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Cockney English they had it on one of those blog sites they explained what they each meant
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Quote:
nando, did hayes still have a 1/2 for the same colorway of that fitted?

I didn't ask about 1/2's. sorry bro
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

yo Ty, when LDRS dropping new fitteds? I've always liked the releases you guys put out but somehow end up missing out. Anyway I could order through you?
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

^ No joke. Was just about to say that. This dude really sticks to one thing. :lol:
laugh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

Nando- Should be a pretty busy month and a half coming up. If you ever see one you like you can always jus hit me up. They're usually posted on NT b4 they hit the website, Myspace, Strictlyfitteds.com, etc.
5 hats on September 14th.
4 hats September 28th.
4 hats October 5th.
5 hats October 19th (new logo).
4 November 1st (new logo).

blckmagc88-

blckmagc88,

i sent you an email regarding one of the fitteds you have auction, but i put nsp as my nt user name.... haha
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Ty, thanks for the info. Busy month? Understatement. all those dates you posted are for LDRS fitteds? WOWZERS!
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4 or 3/8

AIM= cubbyfresh

I gotta take updated pics of my collection. I sold off a lot of stuff in the past couple weeks and i got some new ones coming in the mail!!!
TEAM​
COWBOYS​

Back
Top Bottom