POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
I'll buy something from Lids as soon as I will from CC or Peg, if I like it I like it.

lids was dope back in the day when they had simple @#%$ but after they started adding gay and thoughtless ****t to the hats they went downhill and fucck seeing 5 people with the same hat u got on.

Quote:
only reason new era can continue makin bulls fitteds is cuz da windy city is da throwback logo...

da current one is off limits...to adidas
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Yes. Only new eras you can find with the current Bulls logo are the ones from 2003, 2004 and before Reebok/Adidas became the official supplier of NBA apparel.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

Someone sell me their GRAPE fitted sz 7 1/2

I'm located in NY.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Any sz 7-8 bangers? Get at me​

Are those hole red on the sharks fitted? They look out of place, they don't fit the flow of the hat to me
THE JOKER GANG​

is there a way to shrink a hat safely without making it look ******ed afterwards? i need to turn a 3/4 into a 5/8th. i've tried that water on band thing but im not sure if im doing it right.... any ideas?
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

Water on the band definitely.

Whatever you do, don't put your hat directly under the faucet.

Spray the band with a bottle of hot water and make sure the crown doesn't get wet.

Do this 3-4 times in a row and you'll have a hat 1 full size smaller.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

anyone seen the NCAA fitted hats!!?! they looked nice until i saw the ADIDAS logo... still might go and pick it up! got a braves hat... pics later
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
Water on the band definitely.Whatever you do, don't put your hat directly under the faucet.

Spray the band with a bottle of hot water and make sure the crown doesn't get wet.

Do this 3-4 times in a row and you'll have a hat 1 full size smaller.
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

Someone point me in the right direction for that Aqua Sharks fitted. :pimp:
pimp.gif
HIT YOU WITH THE ILLER CLIP . . .
aim - email - myspace - last.fm

I let it dry on a table.

For the part of the band that is directly below the buckram(reinforcement on the front panels), I wet it lightly.

I soak the rest of the band as much as I can until water starts to become visible from the outside.

When you're spraying the cap hold it with the button facing up so that the water doesnt drip down into the crown.

!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

^ i hate to say it but that colorway looks pretty good

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Quote:
Anybody know any places with the SF in A's color in 7 3/8?
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

The mets SF is pretty nice
THE JOKER GANG​

^ Yeah that A's colored SF should be at lids... It is part of their "twisted" series. I will warn you though, it will probably have the black underbrim. That is how alot of the Detroit "twisted" fits are, in fact I bought an A's colorway, got it home and flipped it over and noticed the black underbrim. Most disappointed I've ever been. ha
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Fitted fell off my head last night at the bar. Hit the nasty @#%$ floor. Has a few pretty dark stains. Hat is red.

Cleaning tips/solutions (I can make) help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom