POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

1397036193_83c9941b26.jpg
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

has anyone else seen that fitted wayne has on hella cds with a big MLB logo on the back panel?
info anyone?

yo isn't there a version of the we run NY hat? and i'm not talkin bout the wack myshirtsco one

I got the money to lag and I got that swagger workin'​
I'm smokin' somethin' I can't pronounce behind them Phantom curtains

IMG0195.JPG

Bulls is 7 5/8 and the Raptors is 7 1/4

IMG0196.JPG
er and the white one is Sports Specialties.

yo Chunk i thought they were starters but turns out they're sports specialties. get at me if you still want some or not.
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

^^ had the black bulls starter in the day. good @#%$.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

i have that same raptors fitted in 1/8 1/4 3/8 and 1/2 if anyone is intrested or wants to make me an offer i got pretty much every team. some have new era logos on the side(newer ones) and some dont like the ones ^^^

Huff means "wack" where I'm from...And I was half-jokin'...

lol @ That "Welcome To..." hat usin' the Mobb Deep/NY projects font like TO is really gutter.
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

^man i still didn't get my WHAT WHAT hat...its been four days and they already charged my card >:
mad.gif
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

That red bulls is
4ysjapv.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Quote:
lol @ That "Welcome To..." hat usin' the Mobb Deep/NY projects font like TO is really gutter.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

I need that WHAT WHAT ! fitted like whoaaa !

or any grape fitted =[
TEAM-AF-ONE

Any sz 7-8 bangers? Get at me​

Back
Top Bottom