POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I cant believe people are paying $50 for that " what, what" fitted.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

Where do I get these NBA fitteds?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Ha, this is random but I happened to be watching Juice with my homegirl tonight and one dude was rocking this 49er's joint... Given the time frame and the looks of the hat I would assume it is an starter/total sports snap back... Black, red brim, big red 49er's logo, no flag on the side so I know it isn't a new era fit. Just throwing it out there, any of you dudes with access to old stock of those snap backs happen to run across one in that colorway (or any 49ers black hat with a red/burgandy straight brim) pm me with the price and we can probably get down as long as it isn't on some $130 ebay raiders hat prices.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

ight still waiting on my fitted from ecapcity, been 2 weeks

they not returning my emails... any1 know the #, i dont see it on the site

thx
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
they not returning my emails... any1 know the #, i dont see it on the site

Check under the "TERMS" tab at the bottom of the page....
Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

customer service makes or breaks a compay.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

i dont see why some of ya having problems with capcity...i placed my 1st order with them and got the avalanche and blackhawks hat in 2 days...Now i'm waiting for the expos hat that i ordered on Monday...
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

Two fitteds that I bought from the past few days.

Huf 12 Galaxies
huf12galaxiesfittedrw4.jpg

Commonwealth 3D Polkadot
cmonwealthpolkadotcopyqn7.jpg
HANG THE DJ
"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

im not trying to scam someone for 30 dollars
roll.gif

and if anyone believes this dude i will even send first
laugh.gif

who have i scammed? and how am i going to if i send the hat first.
you dont know what the your talking about kid

Back
Top Bottom