POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I was gonna let it go but since it's already been put on blast

:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Why you got two Moguls?

And how many of them burgundy crown joints was left?
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Quote:
oh my lawd

Quote:
I know right...

Quote:
I was gonna let it go but since it's already been put on blast

hol on, i kno dudes aint trynna go hard on a msg board, r ya serious??

real talk, if ya dont kno me, or u aint sayin nuthin gud, or puttin $$ in ma pocket, y even bother??

and dis aint gon b no back n forth thing das all im sayin bout dat

back 2 da fitteds......

"Im Da Man, Yes Shorty Im Da Man, Im So Fly Its No Tellin When Ima Land"

CC staff: I ordered a that blk/magenta Angels joint last tuesday and didnt figure out til today that the order was cancelled. any way I could order a random size but get it changed to a 5/8 if you have it in store? I NEED it

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

lmao
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

did anybody order the gymclassheroes fitted off of neweracap.com?

have ya'll recieved yr cap yet?

"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

At all the complaints, sorry to hear them

U gotta understand, its a 5 man crew doin everythin in store and online, its not easy

Also, our web host/server is terrible, emails not comin/goin site be down all the time, always an issue, we apologize, but it gets to the point where were tryin to fix it, and we appreciate the business

But if you feel like u can't order from us, or it takes to long, or some emails go thru and some don't, hey, were sorry, were tryin and if u feel like not ordering, or goin somewhere else, sorry to hear that, but cya

Also complain on this board is not gonna help, we like and thank NT as an outlet, but in the same aspect we dony come on here lookin for issues, got a problem? Send an email? Don't get a response? Call the store, don't wait 2 weeks, get mad, call us, only to find out it was never ordered, also, help us out, goin thru orders, some emails aren't finished correctly, some don't have a @domain.com, but once again, thanks for the patience from some of yous, and the contined buisness

Back
Top Bottom