POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Green Ice 05 im feeling that suns fitted nice pickup
I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
st pattys sz 11.5
PATENT LEBRONS SZ 11

eastbayrudy--

yeah, i like that huf joint a lot. it's kinda pastel-y for fall, but it's not too in your face and i think i'm gonna wear it a lot.

if you order one, keep this in mind: they fit a little bigger than normal. i should've went down to a 7 1/2, cause the 5/8 is a little bigger than usual. I feel like most new eras fit too big when they're special hats (the fitted hawaii kala fits a little big too...as does my stussy/leilow leopard print)

so, just keep that in mind.

---

hall of fame ltd (in la) had the huf 3m, cause i know some of you dudes was after that one. i don't know what they charge for it, though. what was retail on that jump-off?

Is that Suns a CC production? :wow:
eek.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

cc is sitting pretty now like what jj said...when i got there its nothing but love and get a chance to see all the future fitteds i got no complaints bout the store.....
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

That Phoenix joint is filthy :wow:
eek.gif
DENVER NUGGETS
We Not Talkin 'Bout The Game....The Actual Game...When It Matters....We Talkin 'Bout Practice Man!​

QUESTION FOR CC EMPLOYEES/STAFF:

I'm living in a dorm right now. My billing address is different from my shipping address. Is there any way I can purchase a hat via your site? I've been having my friend order them but I just want to make sure if I can do this or not. Thanks in advance.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

I believe am87 wanted to know what I meant about how thick the older C&C logo is.. well here's a picture. HOPEFULLY you can tell the difference between these ones and the newer C&C fitteds.

ps -- Does anyone else notice it?

2ls789k.jpg

That Phoenix Hat possibly coming in white?
Been looking for a white with some purple/orange/black
for a while.... especially with the classic Sun logo.

Is that red quake hat from CC? That thing is clean :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

might give you guys a chance to redeem yourselves... need that phoenix for my barkleys and godzilla tee

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Does anyone know if a A's Hat in SF Giants color or Giants in A's colors exist? If so, where can i cop?

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Even though my dorm's address is different than my billing address??

On the bottom right in bold and italics says that you guys DO NOT ship to other addresses.

So can I order or no?

**EDIT: Maybe I'm trippin'. I guess my question is...... can I order a fitted online even though my billing address is different than my shipping? Sorry for the inconvenience. :wow:
embarassed.gif

air maxx 87, I ordered a fitted from CC last week, they did give me an order #, but I never received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean my order is'nt gunna come like memphisboi's? If so tell me now so I can get my money back!

Quote:
Green Ice 05

dude that polo jacket is ill with the 3 bears. how much?

Quote:
Does anyone know if a A's Hat in SF Giants color or Giants in A's colors exist? If so, where can i cop?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

stop by today haha nice stuff there i have to go back an cop the suns fitted and the Q joint heres my contribution weak sauce camera phone pics

damn needing that sharks fitted, that from CC?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Damn I'm never going to get a chance to get the Suns fitted. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMIRONMAN
B.....U.....L.....L.....S
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 91 - 92 - 93 - 96 - 97 - 98​

Quote:
That Q and Suns hat dumbass wet!
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Back
Top Bottom