POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
BabyLebron is that a Los Angeles Kings cap on this pic?
exclusive or somethin

Quote:
man id get the issh beat outta me for rock in that old school seattle mariners fitted

info on it?$10.50 :smokin
smokin.gif
M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

just to let u guys know cc got updated
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

use my rep code on karmaloop get 20%off

MA16802

damn sold out already of my size in the suns.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

i put up 21 new hats today. maybe another update today.. if not check every other day for new @#%$. :nerd:
nerd.gif
. our system is still acting up, but it's better. you still might not get a confirmation email, but rememeber if y'all got questions it's better to call us. peaceeeee.

oh yeah.. im bout to put the Boston & Colorado World Series Caps up.

www.ecapcity.com

damn i just hit the back button and some more hats showed up.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

is that ny rangers going to be on the next update i need that
I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
st pattys sz 11.5
red/grey grs sz 11.5

I saw the Rockies World Series hat at a spot. It has three hologram stickers on the underbill.

Tempted to buy but flaked like dandruff. I'd rather get myself a Rockies-colorway Yankee fitted if I can still find it...

BTW, for those who have the 2007 MLB Authentics: do you still leave that big sticker that covers almost all the bill? I've seen people leave that monstrous sticker on and it is a nasty look when it gets covered with wrinkles, stretches, dirt, and other crap...by that point just peel it off :smh:
smh.gif
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

i need that aqua sharks in the new and old logo still!!!!! come on cc
devil.gif

I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE OF SAN JOSE...THE BAY AREA...I REP THE BAY AND ONLY THE BAY

I never understood why people left that big ole New Era size sticker on a cap in the first place. Some care to enlighten me? Personally, I think it looks hideous. I leave it on mine until I un-ds it. Once I pull out that cap, sizing label is going on the trash.

Damn Henz.....So much for retirement huh??? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Does Ransom have any "GOONS" left, specifically the red joint?
"When The Feds Come In The Game, Loyalty Is Limited, Hardcode Dudes Start Actin' Feminine, In The Feds You'll Do 85% Of Your Time, So If You Get 10, You'll Damn Near Do 9....
.....I Hate A Liar More Than I Hate A Thief, A Thief Is After My Salary, A Liars After My Reality....."​

Quote:
I never understood why people left that big ole New Era size sticker on a cap in the first place. Some care to enlighten me? Personally, I think it looks hideous. I leave it on mine until I un-ds it. Once I pull out that cap, sizing label is going on the trash.
x
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Back
Top Bottom