POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

the houndstooth SF fitted is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, gotta hit up the mall to see if they have it.
That's my thought on it.

Aiyo CC boys, can we get a fitted to match the Peapod 8's....
"I Keep The Sawdy Shot By The Bed Next To The 40 Dot, I'll Put The Semi Auto To Jimmie Walker Over ShortyPopp....
.....On The Block, Catch Me Wit' A Hypebeast Chick, Thighs Be Thick, That Rides Meat Quick For Lime Green Kicks....."​

anyone live in the chi ? can you please stop by the leaders store and hook me up with a neopolitan fitted . im desperate for that joint. get at mee
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

Are there any spots in Los Angeles area that sell minor league fitteds or just some dope fitteds in general? I don't travel to Los Angeles only rarely.

Quote:
Are there any spots in Los Angeles area that sell minor league fitteds or just some dope fitteds in general? I don't travel to Los Angeles only rarely.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Hall of Fame is in LA on Fairfax but don't think they have minor league fitteds but they have some decent stuff.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

yeah, hall of fame is straight--apart from the la stuff, they have huf, kicks/hi and fitted hawaii

halloffameltd.blogspot.com/

the store has more stuff than their blog. it's worth the stop in if you're in la...supreme and alife are pretty much next door, as is flight club la and canter's deli, which is awesome.

for the guys looking at the houndstooth SF i saw it at stonestown a couple weeks ago. they only had a couple of 5/8s and an 8 when i went there though.

and i got one of those joints from target too, they only had clear ones though but they had a cover that snaps into place so hopefully no dust gets in. could only fit a few since i don't have much space for that anyways.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
I got the package.
:lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

o hell yea im like 5 ays late but props to henzo for the "package" (nh) them ****slook even better in person... hit me up kauze ima need that NICE joint for the godzillas and that pros or dat rangers joint... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

peapod joints are ugly like :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

:smh:
smh.gif
"I Keep The Sawdy Shot By The Bed Next To The 40 Dot, I'll Put The Semi Auto To Jimmie Walker Over ShortyPopp....
.....On The Block, Catch Me Wit' A Hypebeast Chick, Thighs Be Thick, That Rides Meat Quick For Lime Green Kicks....."​

Back
Top Bottom